The New World Order Set - Written

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I will just make more cards. Wasn't a real fan of 000 cards anyway. Even though it was pretty freaking hard to get them though, you have to buy a booster box and/or buy them separately.

Separation of the Soul

[Quick-Play Spell Card]

TNWO-051

You can only activate this card, when 1 of your monsters is sent to the Graveyard by destroyed in battle. You remove that monster from play, to Special Summon another copy of that card straight to the field but the ATK and DEF is halved and can attack your opponent's Life Points directly by paying 500 Life Points.

Destruction of the Soul

[Quick-Play Spell Card]

TNWO-052

You can only activate this card, when one of your monsters is sent to the Graveyard by an effect. You remove that monster from play, and your opponent takes Life Points damage by 300 x level of the monster you removed from your Graveyard. Your opponent's monsters loses 100 ATK and DEF x level of the monster you removed from your Graveyard.

' pid='1017185' dateline='1219562950']

Fix OCG now.

Which Cards to Fix? Honest. Because that doesn't really help someone' date=' like me who doesn't understand. You could actually say Which Cards need Fixing instead of saying "FIX OCG Now." it's somewhat silly.

[/quote']

I'll help. All of the cards have major OCG errors. They might not look it, but they are there.

Here's a card for you:

Species Change Chamber

Spell Card

When this card is activated, Tribute 1 monster you control. Then, Special Summon 1 monster whose Type is different than that of the Tributed monster and whose Level is equal to that of the Tributed monster.

How's that?

That card, was something I was thinking of creating but thanks for your creation into this Set, YugiohFreak1. Just to add a Number, and Rarity to this card. And because you made this card, this will be the 000 Card in the Set, just because mine, isn't apposed to be 000. :P

Secret Rare/Ultimate Rare - The Two Rarities it can be.

So thank you for your help, for 'the new' card to the set. Congrats, you have made this set closer to completion even though it's not completed. :P

Uh, I was thinking of a Species Changer Spell or Trap card as the 000 Secret/Ultimate Rare card. But I didn't have enough time to make it. lol

You helped as well, you even helped me create a Better Space Ship then that UFO for Aliens. :P

Nuclear Rain - Destruct

Spell Card

TNWO-053

This card can only be played when someone has lost 1000 or more Life Points by Battle Damage. Both players sacrifice 3 monsters on their sides to increase their Life Points by 500 x the level of the total monsters sacrificed. Both players cannot attack, for 3 turns.

Meteor Clash

Quick-Play Spell Card

TNWO-054

You may activate this card, when you or your opponent activates a card that destroys a Face-down defensive position monster. You return that monster to your hand, and Special Summon 1 Lv 4 or lower monster to the field in replace of that monster. You must pay 300 Life Points per standby phase after the activation of this card.

Revision Effect of Meteor Clash.

You may activate this card, when you or your opponent activates a card that destroys a Face-down defensive position monster. You return that monster to your hand to Special Summon 1 Lv 8 or lower monster from your Hand or Deck to the field in replace of that monster. You must pay 300 Life Points per standby phase after the activation of this card.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot it was about a Level 8 or lower monster. I hate forgetting.

make meteor clash a continuous that equips like call of the haunted, then change it so that you'll take damage when it is on the field

for the disaster cards:

The New World Dropship (WIND/Machine/level 6/ATK 500/DEF 2400)

Once per turn, during either players' turn, you can return a monster(s) that is targeted by a card effect to your hand, to negate and destroy the targeting card.

Good Idea, Continuous would much better than Quick-Play. :P

Revision of the Card.

Meteor Clash

Continuous Spell Card

TWNO-054

You may activate this card, when you or your opponent activates a card that destroys a Face-down defensive position monster. You return that monster to your hand to Special Summon 1 Lv 8 or lower monster from your Hand or Deck to the field to replace that monster. You must pay 300 Life Points per standby phase after the activation of this card, as well this card stays on the field as long as the monster you Special Summoned stays on the field of play, if that monster is destroyed or returned to your hand destroy this card.

The New World Dropship, is very good made. :P

Edit

Quadra Summon Master (Water)

Level 10

TNWO-056

[Warrior/Effect]

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Level 5 monsters from your Graveyard. You and your opponent can Special Summon 2 monsters each that are Level 4 or lower to the field. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 monster that is Level 4 or lower to the field from your hand, by discarding 1 card from the top of your Deck. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent’s side of the field, increase your opponent’s Life Points by 500 x the level of the destroyed monster.

ATK/3500

DEF/2400

Quadra Magic Shield

[Equip Spell Card]

TNWO-057

This card can only be equipped to “Quadra Summon Master.” This card increases the equipped monster’s ATK and DEF by 100 x the level of the monster. The equipped monster cannot attack your opponent directly unless, your opponent has all face-down Defensive Position monsters.

Quadra Magical Barrier

[Continuous Spell Card]

TNWO-058

You can only activate this card, when “Quadra Summon Master” is on the field. This card makes Quadra Summon Master immuned to all Trap Card Effects. As well your Quadra Summon Master’s Last effect is doubled to increase your opponent’s Life Points by 1000 x the level of the destroyed monster.

So thank you for your help' date=' for 'the new' card to the set. Congrats, you have made this set closer to completion even though it's not completed. :P

[/quote']

when this set is finally completed you'll have to give credit to 3 people, me, yugiohfreak1 and yourself, isn't that right?

Both of you. Mostly Enigma' date=' tho.

[/quote']

my problem is the punctuation, his is... well... everything else.

So thank you for your help' date=' for 'the new' card to the set. Congrats, you have made this set closer to completion even though it's not completed. :P

[/quote']

when this set is finally completed you'll have to give credit to 3 people, me, yugiohfreak1 and yourself, isn't that right?

Yeah, I am thinking that. But your Grammar needs fixing in the first place though. :(

Oh, Tectonix you posted on this thread, like.. a page ago. I think.

Archived