How are my cards ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How are my cards ?

• Wicked the best you've made
    • Cool but you have made better.
    • Alright
    • BAD
    • They Suck

Broken Bamboo Sword - has another card to give it a better effect (but still crap)

Thousand-Eyes Idol - Can fuse to make Thousand-Eyes Restrict (which is banned, and now crap cause it can lock you)

Gift Card - NOT CRAP (good with bad reaction decks)

Elemental Heros - Bad all together, and mirror gate shouldnt just effect Elemental Heroes

Destruction Of Destiny - Deck Thinner... could be good, like if Big Eyes effect allowed to see the top 5 cards then discard them and play like Premature Burial to revive a good card... but crap cause you lose 1000 for each card

Return Zombie - Whats so crap about it? Its just on how you us it i guess

But for my choosing, Thousand Eyes Idol is crap only in Advanced Format, Not Traditional... and there for its the worst card known to Yu-Gi-Oh History..!

EDIT: I Change my mind... Fusionist is the crappest card in the game :D

We all know DANCING FAIRY is the worst card ever made' date=' but as for sets I have to say the Ojamas suck big time, why would anybody even duel with them in the first place? I mean no wonder Manjyomi keeps losing to an E-hero deck...

[/quote']

DancingFairyLON-EN-C.jpg

Your saying thats the worst card!

Or are you saying about this card

DancingElfTP2-EN-C.jpg

isnt bad reaction to schmochi only an effect controlled by your opponent?

NO, all increases are changed to inflict

Gift Card - Good when you use it against somebody in a Bad Reaction Deck, bad when used against you in a Bad Reaction Deck

Broken Bamboo Sword - What else to say?

All of the Aitsu-union stuff cards. Especially the like 10-star one with 100 ATK. Sure they can gain 3000 points equipped to each other' date=' but way to hard to get out.

[/quote']

the 10 star one gets out cyber end dragon. It is very good.

Vote = Elemental heros.

Here is my humble opinion:

Broken Bamboo Sword - Not useless in a Maha Vailo deck, but there are many better choices.

Thosand-Eyes Idol - Level 1 Normal Monsters are a bad enough idea, but 0/0 ATK/DEF really takes the cake. Maybe not worst card overall, but definitely worst Normal Monster.

Gift Card - Can be combined with Bad Reaction to Simochi for devastating results.

Elemental Heros - I don't like them because of personal tastes (I don't like the GX anime/manga), but most of the E-Hero cards aren't bad when judged on their own merits.

Destruction of Destiny - Not a useless card if your deck relies on special summoning monsters from the graveyard... provided you don't end up sending three spells and/or traps to the 'yard with this card. Not useless, but too risky.

Return Zombie - Sort-of useful in Zombie decks that dump the hand quickly, but there are definitely better choices out there.

Other, Please Specify - I judge a card as being "bad" by its uselessness and/or pointlessness. I have to agree with Azuh on this one --

Fusionist is utterly pointless to the point of being detrimental to your deck and to your reputation with your peers, if you're dumb enough to actually use this card. With Fusionist, you waste THREE cards from your deck to get a single Level 3 monster with no abilities onto the field. Not only that, the two component monsters are 600/900 and 800/1000, and Fusionist is only 900/700. I honestly believe Fusionist was created as a rudimentary IQ test for duelists. Any player caught with Fusionist in their Fusion deck should have their card collection confiscated, and given to somebody who isn't retarded.

Here is my humble opinion:

Broken Bamboo Sword - Not useless in a Maha Vailo deck' date=' but there are many better choices.

Thosand-Eyes Idol - Level 1 Normal Monsters are a bad enough idea, but 0/0 ATK/DEF really takes the cake. Maybe not worst card overall, but definitely worst Normal Monster.

Gift Card - Can be combined with Bad Reaction to Simochi for devastating results.

Elemental Heros - I don't like them because of personal tastes (I don't like the GX anime/manga), but most of the E-Hero cards aren't bad when judged on their own merits.

Destruction of Destiny - Not a useless card if your deck relies on special summoning monsters from the graveyard... provided you don't end up sending three spells and/or traps to the 'yard with this card. Not useless, but too risky.

Return Zombie - Sort-of useful in Zombie decks that dump the hand quickly, but there are definitely better choices out there.

Other, Please Specify - I judge a card as being "bad" by its uselessness and/or pointlessness. I have to agree with Azuh on this one --

Fusionist is utterly pointless to the point of being detrimental to your deck and to your reputation with your peers, if you're dumb enough to actually use this card. With Fusionist, you waste THREE cards from your deck to get a single Level 3 monster with no abilities onto the field. Not only that, the two component monsters are 600/900 and 800/1000, and Fusionist is only 900/700. I honestly believe Fusionist was created as a rudimentary IQ test for duelists. Any player caught with Fusionist in their Fusion deck should have their card collection confiscated, and given to somebody who isn't retarded.

[/quote']

I agree... Fusionist is pretty damn bad. But some people might be using it as a joke...

Archived