Indiana Jones 5?

Metal Lord

Should there be an Indiana Jones 5?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should there be an Indiana Jones 5?

• YEAH! The more, the merrier
    • Sure, why not?
    • Prehaps.
    • Don't really care.
    • I don't really think so...
    • No. Way.

[/size]I didn't think this should go into debates, but if it should, move it please :D

I first heard the idea of Indy 5 during an interview with George Lucas, creator of the franchise and the infamous Star Wars series.

Here's a snippet from Wikipedia:

'...In August 2008, Lucas was researching potential plot devices, and stated Spielberg was more open to the idea of the fifth film...'

'...Ford said he would return for a fifth film if it doesn't take another twenty years to develop, while Spielberg responded it would happen "only if you [the audience] want more"...'

First of all:

Should there be another film? (please vote in poll or give a reson why or why not)

Second of all:

WHAT SHOULD THE PLOT DEVICE BE?

To give an idea, the plot device is what "powers along" the film. All plot devices in the films (the lost ark, that weird stone I can't be bothered to remember it's name, the holy grail, the crystal skull) have had some kind of mystical power. 8)

Well? what do you think? I'd like ta know.

My personal opinion: Bring on indy 5! The more the merrier!

Well' date=' Indie is married, so it might not be as enjoyable as the others. However, if they switch their focus on Shia LaBeouf, that I have to see.

Personally, I rather enjoyed Crystal Skull.

[/quote']

I also enjoied indy 4. I guess too many people expected too much of it.

No, Speilburg said he would not allow Shia to take over, because A) he's a greeser (his charater) and B) he's got to make another Transformer squel. Shia said that it's just a rumour.

Archived