Your thoughts? I'm totally creative and original

Tkill93

I'm so glad you did this, now I can tell you how much of a di...... Nah I'm playing.

You're key in the existence of this site, without you, it would be much more chaotic and lack bearability. You do your job right, and it works for the benefit of the rest of us, for which we should all be thankful for. (especially nowadays when I fail to see you getting too much help)

As a user of YCM, you're a chill dude, and that's the kind of people that should, ideally, be using the site, so that I can feel like I'm talking to people who aren't fools at life.

Aren't compliments nice? :D

noo! not a mod too >.<

wait..

a mod, with this thread. I can really flame without being in trouble right? :evil:

no, just kidding.

so in the world of mods, you are teh static.

i tink i said enough, but to sugar coat it ^_^

you take crap, and turn into gold, like seriously.

your locking posts, o.0" own3ge >.<

I'm so glad you did this' date=' now I can tell you how much of a di...... Nah I'm playing.

You're key in the existence of this site, without you, it would be much more chaotic and lack bearability. You do your job right, and it works for the benefit of the rest of us, for which we should all be thankful for. (especially nowadays when I fail to see you getting too much help)

As a user of YCM, you're a chill dude, and that's the kind of people that should, ideally, be using the site, so that I can feel like I'm talking to people who aren't fools at life.

Aren't compliments nice? :D

[/quote']

I so wish I saw this thread first. Static stole my lines. -.- j/k

But that's pretty much what I was going to say. TKill, believe or not, since our few pm convos I consider you a friend. :P

~Xemnas

Archived