Heroes (No Longer Accepting Applicants)

Jake the Sage

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faith Backed into the Shadows and Leapt at Hawker Punching him with a Fist of Darkness, which not only Knocked him and Faith into the Shadows, It also Infused Darkness into Hawker's Jaw and as she fell in the Shadows, Hawker's Jaw Broke, at which She Bound Hawker using the Shadows to make Chains which wrapped all over Hawker and Faith Said "Now!" as Faith got completely behind Hawker

Rockslide clenched his fist. Hawker felt the blood in his body start to move back to his heart "This may drain most of my energy, but it gets the job done. You see your blood contains iron, a very small amount yes, but it's enough for any earth experimentalist to control. As we speak every drop of blood in your body is rushing back to your heart, causing it to explode." Rockslide smiled as he watched Hawker

Faith Backed into the Shadows and Leapt at Hawker Punching him with a Fist of Darkness' date=' which not only Knocked him and Faith into the Shadows, It also Infused Darkness into Hawker's Jaw and as she fell in the Shadows, Hawker's Jaw Broke, at which She Bound Hawker using the Shadows to make Chains which wrapped all over Hawker and Faith Said "Now!" as Faith got completely behind Hawker

[/quote']

Rockslide clenched his fist. Hawker felt the blood in his body start to move back to his heart "This may drain most of my energy' date=' but it gets the job done. You see your blood contains iron, a very small amount yes, but it's enough for any earth experimentalist to control. As we speak every drop of blood in your body is rushing back to your heart, causing it to explode." Rockslide smiled as he watched Hawker

[/quote']

ooc: True, so i will ignore the posts and continue normally. Also I'll post so you can have something to do.

Dizzy looked into hte glazed eyes of the dead body and tried to hide the shivers of fear.

Dizzy, to Hyoma: You'll get nothing from me!

-------------------------

Hawker, to both: Come on now. I'm getting bored!

-------------------------

Acid looked around for Kent, but couldn't see him.

Archived