Heroes (No Longer Accepting Applicants)

Jake the Sage

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawker laughed as he saw one of his enemies get into a crouched position and stood there. When Faith attempted to attack him he easily dodged it by flying higher.

------------------------------

Acid got the wind knocked out of him as Kent tackled him at full speed. Even some of his ribs got broken. However Kent too soon felt acid begining to eat away at his skin.

------------------------------

Dizzy turned around, facing Hyoma, and flashed a bright orb at Hyoma. The orb caused Hyoma to temporarily go blind. Dizzy got up and attemtped to run away.

ooc: Anywhere

B-lizzard parried yet another blow from her enemy. He seemed to be a good swordsman; every attempted attack she made he blocked, and vice versa.

If he can only work with a sword ... what about no weapon? That's it - he might not be able to fight bare handed! This is something I've got to try! Could this possibly be her solution? She attempted a thrust and he blocked. At once ice spread over the two weapons, welding them together. They tried to pull the swords apart but the ice was too thick and too strong to break. At once her enemy let go and so did she. She took two steps backwards. Now was her chance.

She ran in, and so did he. He tried to punch her in the face but she ducked and tried to kick him between the legs. He jumped back to avoid her move and grabbed her ankle rather tightly. Trying not to wince from the grip, she pushed her other leg off the floor and kicked him hard in the chest. He went stumbling backwards, his grip not entirely letting go. She had to pull her ankle out. B-lizzard stumbled backwards, wincing. Her skin was red from where she had pulled her ankle out.

Please don't tell me he knows kung fu. If he does, I'm stuffed for good.

Archived