YCM Duel Tournament. (Closed by default.) If you want 50 points, message me. (Only for people who entered)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hrmm well my tourny is being held why dont we make this a competition so to speak :). A friendly one at that. Anyways I was thinking if 1 person wins my tourny he dukes it out with the 1 person that won your tourny and so forth though we would have to make arrangments what do you guys think of it?

I'll do BYOND only, AIM doesn't work with me. Luckily, I'm an easy oponent, so I won't be much of a challange.

Uhh, I shrugg my shoulders at this, but I got nothing better to do. I guess I'm in, but only on my time. I'm a very busy 13 year old, so I can only duel on my "shedual", so I'll let you know when I can/can't duel.

Right now, It looks like the tournament will be on Byond. It will be a "majority" thing. Like if more people have Byond, it will be there. That's what I hope.

You see, that's whats challenging. Can anyone tell me if this idea is good. i can set up duels, on different things. For example. I R could duel someone on MSN, and I could set up the duels. Someone explain to me what I should do.

Archived