2500 Points to the Tournament Champion!!!

Earth wind and Fireeeeee

Or' date=' chaos...

Can you host?

[/quote']

Nope. Can't. Which deck do you think I should use. I think I'm leaning towards my Fire deck. It's most trusted in battle. I just made my wind and chaos deck, those are new and relatively untested.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe. it's 12:37 PM a I type this, but my time zone doesn't really matter. As long as you tell me about a day in advance when you need me, I'll be here: I'm an insomniac, and I work at home for the most part.

I am pretty sure I can't host, and I have no clue how to use hamachi. I had it once, but I had no idea how to use it, and then a little while later I had a computer problem and ended up having reason for deleting everything I wasn't getting use out of. So yeah. Someone talk me through it or something (sorry for the inconvience) and I'll do what I can. thanks.

~Poe.

Hehe. it's 12:37 PM a I type this' date=' but my time zone doesn't really matter. As long as you tell me about a day in advance when you need me, I'll be here: I'm an insomniac, and I work at home for the most part.

I am pretty sure I can't host, and I have no clue how to use hamachi. I had it once, but I had no idea how to use it, and then a little while later I had a computer problem and ended up having reason for deleting everything I wasn't getting use out of. So yeah. Someone talk me through it or something (sorry for the inconvience) and I'll do what I can. thanks.

~Poe.

[/quote']

Sartorius? ^_^

Archived