YCM's TCG Knights. (Accepting People)

Jesus

Ahoy Peoples,

By popular demand, the 'Your Deck' section of the forums now have their very own Club. Heres how it works - Let's say, I post a deck. If you join this club, go to my thread and suggest to take somthing out or put somthing in, I'll do the same for you. We made this club because some members who use that section barley get any posts in their deck.

Heres how this is gonna work - You post the link to your deck here, and each member of the club will try and suggest somthing. Once they do that, they will go into your user profile, and fix up/comment/rate your latest deck posted in the Your Deck section of these forums.

RULES:

1) This is the most important rule. If sombody of this club comments your deck, you MUST rate his/her latest deck. Vilations of this rule can result in the folowing:

Offense 1 - Warning.

Offense 2 - 3 day Suspension from the Club

Offense 3 - 1 Week Suspension from the Club

Offense 4 - 1 Month Suspension from the Club

Offense 5 - Permanent Ban from the Club.

NOTE: A user who violates these rules; their Punishment may vary.

2) Everything is decided upon vote. For example, let's say we don't like one of you. They PM me, And We will have a vote to ban that member from the club.

3) You must follow ALL rules of the 'Your Deck' section. After 2 offenses of breaking the rule there, you automaticly get a 2 week suspension. (PUNISHMENT MAY VARY)

5) This is a warning to all members of this club - Don't get Lazy. If too many people get lazy, more then likely, we'll shut this down.

MEMBERS:

1.) The Marine of Korhal

2.) MacroMonarch12

3.) Crab Helmet

4.) shadow37ninja

5.) Phantom Roxas

6.) terriq

7.) Honest [umbra]

8.) Ultimate Ryan

9.) tpg12

10.) DevilMayCry4Life

11.) Proto