i dunno if this is good or has been done.....

here ill do itdragonballzcentral_1958_185155192

description:Send the Fusion material monster from your field and/or hand to special summon a Machine sub-type Fusion monster with [Roid] in its name. If so, the monster special summon by this effect cannot be destroy by opponent's Magic, Trap, and/or monster's effect, nor it can have its effect negated.

Who can tell the class why this doesn't work?

Edit: Wait I may be wrong, I read the effect as grubby posted it, which isn't the right text. Im still pretty sure it doesn't work though, just forget why.

Edit: Nevermind, I just recall trying to explain to someone that it wouldn't keep the 6000 ATK after the turn.

Who can tell the class why this doesn't work?

Edit: Wait I may be wrong' date=' I read the effect as grubby posted it, which isn't the right text. Im still pretty sure it doesn't work though, just forget why.

Edit: Nevermind, I just recall trying to explain to someone that it wouldn't keep the 6000 ATK after the turn.

[/quote']

Ooouuu, ouuuu I can, I can

Limiter Removal's effect only lasts until the end of the turn, so the Jumbo Drill will stay, but it will only have 3k Atk

So technically the idea is right, Jumbo Drill won't be destroyed, but he won't be super invincible forever.

here ill do itdragonballzcentral_1958_185155192

description:Send the Fusion material monster from your field and/or hand to special summon a Machine sub-type Fusion monster with [Roid] in its name. If so' date=' the monster special summon by this effect cannot be destroy by [b']opponent's[/b] Magic, Trap, and/or monster's effect, nor it can have its effect negated.

i think the key word is opponents so if your opponent activats limeter removal on your monster it may work

Archived