• Axel
    • Demyx
    • Marluxia
    • Larxene
    • Roxas
    • Mickey
    • Ansem
    • The Others

This is inspired by Aeon's Organization Battle. This Tourney will decide which KH character is the best in the minds of the people of YCM. The match ups are completely randomized.

Here are the match-ups:

Kairi vs. Vexen

Pete vs. Sora

Lexaeus vs. Maleficant

Xigbar vs. Zexion

Ansem vs. Mickey

Goofy vs. Namine

Roxas vs. Larxene

Xemnas vs. Luxord

Donald vs. Demyx

Riku vs. Saix

DiZ vs. Axel

Xaldin vs. Marluxia

NOTE: Please post who will win in which fight and why.

^_^ Works better if you make it multiple selection.

=O And you need to vote in mine, by the way.

Kairi vs. Vexen - Vexen. Kairi doesn't have enough fighting experience yet to defeat Vexen.

Pete vs. Sora - Sora. Pete sucks, end of story.

Lexaeus vs. Maleficant - Lexaeus. Tough call, since Maleficent is pretty powerful (as well as one the only cool Disney characters >_>), but I'm still gonna have to go with Lex. Though Mally would probably just die and have her cape taken to the fairies again so she could rebirth herself.

Xigbar vs. Zexion - Zexion. Antoher toughy, but Zexion could seal Xigbar's bullets in his own floating Lexicons, though since Xiggy has access to dimensional rifts, he couldn't be trapped in one himself. But Zex could also mimic Xigbar's weapon, and combined with his cloning ability and the ability to avoid most of Xigabr's shots for aforementioned reasons, he would probably win.

Ansem vs. Mickey - Ansem. Only Sora could defeat Ansem, as the true Keybearer. Mickey is really strong, but if he could have handled Ansem hismelf, he probably wouldn't need to get Sora's help. Also, Riku could defeat Ansem when Ansem was hosting inside him, but both Riku and Sora are stronger than Micky if you ask me.

Goofy vs. Namine - Namine. She may not have battle experience, but Goofy is weak-minded. She could manipulate his memories and then crush his heart.

Roxas vs. Larxene - Ow......tough. I mean, she kicked Sora's ass, and he only won because his BS Zoo friends saved him just before she finished him. Roxas has no Zoo friends, but he does have 2 Keyblades that he can wield on his own. I honestly cannot decide. Probably Larxene, but I wouldn't count Roxas out.

Xemnas vs. Luxord - Xemnas. Luxords time games wouldn't have enough time to take effect - Xemnas would beat him too quickly. Luxord has good defensive tactics, but with Xemnas' ability to clone, he wouldn't hold up for long.

Donald vs. Demyx - Demyx. Donald is a pitiful fighter. He provides a good supportive role, but by himself, he can't defeat jack squat.

Riku vs. Saix - Saix. Saix was not too fazed by Riku's attack against him, and was powerful enough that he wasn't one of the Sora-is-on-his-own fights. Generally, I'd think Saix is stronger than Riku.

DiZ vs. Axel - Axel. Ina fair fight with none of DiZ's virtual tricks, Axel would win without question. Even with said tricks, DiZ probably wouldn't lose, but he wouldn't win either.

Xaldin vs. Marluxia - Marluxia. Marluxia is one of only four members shown to be able to clone themselves, can move much faster than Xaldin can, and has access to additional forms. Xaldin is strong, but not strong enough.

Kairi vs. Vexen. Obviously vexen

Pete vs. Sora. Sora

Lexaeus vs. Maleficant. Lexaues could win one fight but being as mally can come back he would lose the 2nd.

Xigbar vs. Zexion. As Aeon said zexion

Ansem vs. Mickey. I say mickey because he can obviously weild a keyblade

Goofy vs. Namine. Namine because of her evil mind play.

Roxas vs. Larxene. I would personnally say larxene because her epic speed and teleportation.

Xemnas vs. Luxord. Xemnas without a doubt

Donald vs. Demyx. Demyx as Aeon said donald is a support character.

Riku vs. Saix. I think riku could win because its just riku in general.

DiZ vs. Axel. Axel all the time.

Xaldin vs. Marluxia. Probably marly.

All right, all I need right now is one more vote. Right now:

Vexen wins his fight!

Sora wins his fight!

Lexaeus wins his fight!

Zexion wins his fight!

Namine wins her fight!

Mickey wins his fight!

Larxene wins her fight! (Ties don't count)

Xemnas wins his fight!

Demyx wins his fight!

Saix wins his fight!

Axel wins his fight!

and Marluxia wins his fight!

All righty then-

Basically the same as Aeon's EXCEPT: Mickey is pretty powerful and swift and stuff like that. I think that in a fight Mickey will win... but it'll be close.

So... ROUND ONE is completed! The mods may lock this now, I'll go and randomize the competitors.

Archived