Fate of the Orichalcos PACK COMPLETED!!!!

KillerInstinct

I still don't understand Phionex Shield, how are you supposed to summon cards from your side of the field? Aren't they already ON your side of the field?

Duetorous, Tritos, and Destiny are INSANELY overpowered. However, Destiny would be balenced if it DIDN'T have the effects of Duetorous and Tritos and was a stand-alone card.

I like relay soul, it's interesting.

So how Ironic is it that the only good cards in this pack are the ones that have NOTHING to do with the seal of oricalchos/Waking the Dragons season? And that some of the ones that do would be balanced if they didn't? Are you getting any ideas yet?

I still don't understand Phionex Shield' date=' how are you supposed to summon cards from your side of the field? Aren't they already ON your side of the field?

Duetorous, Tritos, and Destiny are INSANELY overpowered. However, Destiny would be balenced if it DIDN'T have the effects of Duetorous and Tritos and was a stand-alone card.

I like relay soul, it's interesting.

So how Ironic is it that the only good cards in this pack are the ones that have NOTHING to do with the seal of oricalchos/Waking the Dragons season? And that some of the ones that do would be balanced if they didn't? Are you getting any ideas yet?

[/quote']

Listen Phoenix Shield allows me to to Special Summon 3 Tokens on my side of the field which means if your opponent attacks my life points I reveal it. Just like Scapegoat! ^-^ Oh and do you like the pics I made them holographic glittery and stuff?

Archived