1 member has voted

1. 1. The Winners?

Alright, Round 2 Is Now Beginning.

Once again, the fighters were placed into a randomizer, so this round we have:

1. Lexaeus vs. Larxene

2. Repliku vs. Xemnas

3. Ansem!Riku vs. Zexion

4. Xigbar vs. Roxas

Same deal applies, vote for one person from each fight, place your reasons, and possibly a random snippet from that fight! ^_^

Once again, I will submit my votes last, and only to break up ties.

Lexaeus vs. Larxene: Larxene is much more faster and more agility than Lex. Lexaeus is pretty tough and Larxene's thunder attacks won't do much, but eventually, keep dodging, she'll wittle Lexy's health down.

Repliku vs. Xemnas: The result is quite obvious, Repliku is no where near as powerful as Xemnas.

Ansem!Riku vs. Zexion: Ansem possessed Riku is very powerful, but with Zexion's mind tricks and keep switching through portals and stuff like that, Zexion's spells will wipe him out.

Xigbar vs. Roxas: Xigbar can teleport in and out of range to snipe Roxas. Roxas would put up quite a fight, but even he can't destroy an enemy constantly popping up and shooting him in the head.

Lexaeus vs. Larxene: Element-wise, Larxene won't win. However, Larxene is very fast, so she'd eventually win.

Repliku vs. Xemnas: Xemnas is much more stronger, so he would win.

Ansem!Riku vs. Zexion: Riku was won before, so he would easily win again.

Xigbar vs. Roxas: Roxas is very strong, and his fighting style is a mix between all Drive Forms, so he would easily win.

Larxene would win

Lexaeus has no speed, and Larxene is almost as strong as he is

Also, clones FTW

Xemnas is much stronger than Riku, and Repliku just fails compared to him

I'm not too sure about this one

But I think Zexion has the advantage

(Also, I accidentally voted for both >.> )

Roxas is almost as strong as Sora, who defeated Xigbar

But Xigbar is strong, so I'm not sure

I'll go with Roxas though

Lexaeus vs. Larxene

Winner: Larxene - Pretty much the same reason as last time, it isn't even a contest.

Repliku vs. Xemnas

Winner: Xemnas - This one was pretty obvious, Xemnas beats everyone except a few.

Ansem!Riku vs. Zexion

Winner: Zexion - Although I love Riku, I must go with my favourite KH Hitsugaya.

Xigbar vs. Roxas

Winner: Roxas - When it comes to this, Roxas will always get my vote, XD.

Just so you know you didn't put Roxas in your poll, and Repliku twice.

Lexaeus vs. Larxene- Lexy (Hey I need at least a vote.) He's strong and really just needs to get a few hits on Larxene. She's fast, but has less stamina. It's like a horse against a tank lol.

Repliku vs. Xemnas- This wouldn't even be a fight. Xemnas could beat him and probably watch tv while he's doing it.

Ansem!Riku vs. Zexion- Zexion would be able to out think his opponent, and take him down.

Xigbar vs. Roxas- A close fight, but Xigbar has the advantage of being able to use long ranged attacks.

Archived