The YCM Apprentice - ASSIGNMENT THREE POSTED!!!

JerryFreelance

Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?

• Option A
    • Option B

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm there also, finished my card alright, but as so you know we have many who haven't even logged after the joined the contest so you cant blame use, also 4 days, we are a team but the problem with every team is that we have to comminucate, right, it cant be all done in for days we have to dicide the theme, type of cards etc, etc. we needed 1 week minimum so spike FAIL we did our best and i can show you the cards we have done so far, if you want just pm me.

glad on it. i think both teams agree we worked hard but it's just that 4 days to complete 13 cards can be done easily all by 1 person as he only decides but with a team we need like 3 days for disscusion, 2 days for card making, 1 day for correction and 1 day for final editing so spikeFAIL give us 3 more days to finish it for you as we finished half of the cards we need and finished everything as related with the cards we did, so please can you give us 3 days?

Nobody listened to me, that's why. I told God Kaiba or someone that they should pm everybody, but nobody will listen to a 2 star member will they

well at least someone shares the same sentiments as I do...it's rather digruntling how we're always ignored. I suppose it's an incentive to push on and become a higher ranked member, but it's a much stronger incentive to just quit...of course I'm going with the former...

So who got fired?

Okay' date=' is this first task due this week Wednseday or next week? And also this thing is very unorganized I got no PM's from my team or nothing.

[/quote']

It is not THIS that is unorganized, but it is your team.

Those who have been fired:

Team 1

Sith Scott

vince_rigle

Team 2

God Kaiba

MyChemicalRahim

Serrenox

If this is you, and you have an issue, take it up with me.

DON"T NEG ME. If you do, I'll neg you back, and yours won't be removed, while mine will.

Next task?

THE SAME ONE.

You have less people now right?

Figure it out.

Good luck.

Everything due by Thursday 9PM PST.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

This time, I actually looked at what people did. If I don't get entries in on Thursday, I will RANDOMLY fire 2 people who didn't turn in cards to me.

Each of you needed to make only 1 card.

That can be easily done the day after you decide your them' date=' which can easily be done in the first day.

That's 2 days.

The next two days can be dedicated to the last two cards.

People will be fired.

And who are my project managers?

[/quote']

That may be true but you have missed the fact that only 5 members e active meaning we had to wait for them and when we found out that they were not online, we had to make 2 more cards after waiting 2 days for them and then we had to dicide on the 2 cards. really it ain't easy.

Archived