The YCM Apprentice - ASSIGNMENT THREE POSTED!!!

JerryFreelance

Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?

• Option A
    • Option B

If any of you have seen "The Apprentice" on television, then you'll know what this is. The first 16 members who sign up for this will be selected as "Apprentice-Elects" in this competition. I will split the members into two teams of eight and you will decide upon a team name and a captain.

I will then distribute a task to the teams, and you guys will go off and make me the cards. You will get together to organize everything, as I will want everything in perfect synergy. You will make your cards, organize them, and pm them to your captain. When everything is done, and your captain has the cards, he/she will post them on this thread and that's it for the challenge. I will decide which team has won, and the team captain of the losing team will select two other members [including him/her] to have a chat with me, and one [or more] of them will be "fired" and the rest will move on.

For the next challenge, a new captain will be decided upon, and the cycle will continue. If a team wins, the captain of the winning team, should his/her team lose the next challenge, will be exempt from firing. In short, they cannot be fired the next challenge.

The challenges will usually last the entire week, and then the next challenge will happen.

THE PRIZES

[align=center]The last cardmaker standing will win ALL of my points and 3 reps.

Some of the competitors will receive rep or point prizes, but not the super grand prize. Join up![/align]

Team 1

Dj-Osiris

Team 2

Supreme Duelist

fidelcastrate

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay d-day's in :) Okay that's one team! You guys need to think of a captain and a name' date=' and then, as soon as we get 8 more people, we'll get started!

[/quote']

I thought you was going to split teams when we got 16 members?

EDIT: Forget about what I said, I've just seen who's on my team.:D

Yay d-day's in :) Okay that's one team! You guys need to think of a captain and a name' date=' and then, as soon as we get 8 more people, we'll get started!

[/quote']

I thought you was going to split teams when we got 16 members?

EDIT: Forget about what I said, I've just seen who's on my team.:D

Yeah you're right, I'll split the teams up at the end. I'll have aptains and have them pick their teams later. Nice, we only need a few more cardmakers and this thing is a go!

EDIT: d-day's my best friend IRL, I got him to join like, yesterday, so yeah... :D

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I'll enter, if there's still space. But... all your points... :shock: Can't you be a little more conservative? Somehow, I don't want to take that much away from you. Maybe half of your points? The huge prize makes me feel guilty.

I'll enter' date=' if there's still space. But... all your points... :shock: Can't you be a little more conservative? Somehow, I don't want to take that much away from you. Maybe half of your points? The huge prize makes me feel guilty.

[/quote']

It'll be alright. By the time this has finished, he will have already given 2500 points away for a Tournament.

Okay, here are the teams:

TEAM 1

GAK

Alordzynix

snowyash07

tehodis

Star*Trainer

God Kaze

Quagmire_jr

d-day

Necrophia

AND:

TEAM 2

bastionsgirl

rivermaster

Soul Immortal

Supreme Gamemaster Yddisac

kiaer corp

Wicket

Megayanma

JyShin

cyberdude

You guys need to get together with your teams, and decide upon a team name and captain. Try and get this done by today. That way, I can distribute tasks tonight or tomorrow, and the whole thing'll be done by the weekend.

Archived