Picture Credits and Extensions

Bloodrun

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To each image used? Is this gonna be for sets also?

EVERY card must have a credit to it. What happens if the one card you don't give a credit to, happens to cause the artist to come an "attack" the boards or what not? Sounds stupid I know, but your not the one enforcing it, so, you have the better end of the deal my friend.

So we gotta give links for EACH image we get from PB' date=' Google, or any GENERAL search engine? Sounds a bit excessive.

[/quote']

Yes, you do. Thomas Eddison tried to master the light bulb 101 times. People started telling him he was crazy and being to subborn, once he reached 46, what would have happened if he quit at 46?

If we use renders and make our own image do we need to credit the render artist? Because I've got plenty of renders from planet renders but have no idea who made them. And I've been making card images out of them...

If you simply cannot remember where you got the renders from, then thats fine, just state that I said it was alright in your thread. But, from now on, keep track of the links..

Wait. Let me try to get this straight. If we find the pic on DeviantArt, we can just post the name of the art and the name of the artist without a link? If we find it on photobucket, google, or some other site that doesn't say the artist, we just provide a link? What if we get the picture from the showcase section of this site? Do we just provide a link to the page, or do we have to name the artist and provide a link?

If we use renders and make our own image do we need to credit the render artist? Because I've got plenty of renders from planet renders but have no idea who made them. And I've been making card images out of them...

If you simply cannot remember where you got the renders from' date=' then thats fine, just state that I said it was alright in your thread. But, from now on, keep track of the links..

[/quote']

Ok thanks ^^. I know what site it was but I don't know what I searched for to find them in that site.

Wait. Let me try to get this straight. If we find the pic on DeviantArt' date=' we can just post the name of the art and the name of the artist without a link? If we find it on photobucket, google, or some other site that doesn't say the artist, we just provide a link? What if we get the picture from the showcase section of this site? Do we just provide a link to the page, or do we have to name the artist [i']and[/i] provide a link?

If its a picture from this site, simply provide the name of the member. ^_^

Archived