Is it good ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is it good ?

• YES!
    • No

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure of the odds but that's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY unlikely to happen. And I've never seen it happen. :P

Quagmire: Defender is awful. Giving your opponent cards is terrible. Appropriate is ONE OF the WORST trap cards due to it's timing difficulties. As you have to activate it when your opponent draws due to an effect (BUT: You do not draw yet) and then you can use it's effect the NEXT time your opponent draws due to an effect.

Still, Defender and Appropriate are both some of the worst cards I've seen. And I am correct about the activation.

You have defender.

You have a set Appropriate.

You end.

Your opponent draws. Defender's effect kicks in. Your opponent draws. You can now activate Appropriate, BUT and it's a BIG BUT: You DO NOT draw for Appropriate's effect.

REST OF OPPONENT'S TURN

Opponent Ends Turn

YOUR TURN

You end turn.

Your opponent draws. Defenders effect, you may now activate the EFFECT of the Appropriate and DRAW due to it.

It's tough stuff to get your head over.

actually u can activate both the same turn. u can chain more than one thing to a card effect of anything else u can chan 2. like being able to chain both ordeal of a raveler and mirror force to an attack.

so for the first chain i activate the card and the 2nd i activate the effect of the card.

He is not. It is a well known YGO fact that you cannot activate Appropriate's effect during the same chain of activating it as that would start a new chain.

I know my ygos. Don't argue with me on this.

EVEN CHECK IT'S TEXT:

You can activate this card when your opponent draws a card outside of his/her Draw Phase. After that, each time your opponent draws cards outside of his/her Draw Phase, you draw 2 cards.

Well there's no doubt about it. You're either too stubborn to listen or you're in a dream world. Exodia is AWFUL now. There's NO effective way of getting it in this format.

And here's something else:

You can have 3 Thestalos, 3 Raiza, 3 Don Zaloog, 3 Dustshoot, 1 Mind Crush and 1 Confiscation in a deck.

You can only have 5 pieces of exodia.

14 cards vs your 5 pieces of exodia. And If I remove a piece from play? Yeah. I win.

The odds are against you getting exodia and if you do, you're EXTREMELY lucky or your opponent is extremely bad/got a bad hand and draws.

Well there's no doubt about it. You're either too stubborn to listen or you're in a dream world. Exodia is AWFUL now. There's NO effective way of getting it in this format.

You can have 3 Thestalos' date=' 3 Raiza, 3 Don Zaloog, 3 Dustshoot, 1 Mind Crush and 1 Confiscation in a deck.

14 cards vs your 5 pieces of exodia. And If I remove a piece from play? Yeah. I win.

The odds are against you getting exodia and if you do, you're EXTREMELY lucky or your opponent is extremely bad/got a bad hand and draws.

[/quote']

1) i am very stubborn

2)if its removed from play, i can still win. i ahve combos that can take all ur points in one move.

i can even jsut get out guardoian sphinx and just that usually almost kills....

3)if its sent to the graveyard, its easy to get back.

4)monarchs r useless if i activate skill drain.

He did not ask if it was effect IN THIS FORMAT. He didn't know that there were strategies to get Exodia out a lot quicker and he seemed to think it was just random like pulling (Like yugi did), other people find Exodia a FUN deck to play.

Also, in his title he said HOW is Exodia effective. He wanted to know any methods to make Exodia better.

You can have 3 Thestalos' date=' 3 Raiza, 3 Don Zaloog, 3 Dustshoot, 1 Mind Crush and 1 Confiscation in a deck.

[/quote']

1) i am very stubborn

2)if its removed from play, i can still win. i ahve combos that can take all ur points in one move.

i can even jsut get out guardoian sphinx and just that usually almost kills....

3)if its sent to the graveyard, its easy to get back.

4)monarchs r useless if i activate skill drain.

i agree monarches are no use if skill drain is in play and it is easy to get exioda peices from the grave

Archived