Is it good ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is it good ?

• YES!
    • No

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personaly i have to go with monarch boy (Sartorius) on this one. i have only seen ppl in traditional format win with exoidea but never in advance. no wait i take that back i have seen 1 but that was a 1/890790784028 chance! there is not enough draw power to pull a exoidea and there never will be. unless u some how make him run good with d-heros which wount happen ether. u have a 1/8 to get him <<<< those are not good odds.

personaly i have to go with monarch boy (Sartorius) on this one. i have only seen ppl in traditional format win with exoidea but never in advance. no wait i take that back i have seen 1 but that was a 1/890790784028 chance! there is not enough draw power to pull a exoidea and there never will be. unless u some how make him run good with d-heros which wount happen ether. u have a 1/8 to get him <<<< those are not good odds.

Don't call me Monarch Boy again. I only run monarchs as they're the most effective deck in the current format, along with I am good at using them. I do use other decks, only competitive ones though. Gadgets, DDGadget. Yeah that's all. Occasionally I use T-Hero on DMA"r".

u dont need too much draw power.... u need defense power

all u need to do is defend till u can get exodia.

and there are actually enough draw cards... any1 ever heard of des lacooda?

and once again... if u think exodia sucks, duel me so i can prove u wrong...

Incorrect. Speed is needed.

Quagmire: Most duels take about 4 turns total in this format. Raiza just makes your "setting" up worse for you by returning Appropriate or w/e to the top of your deck, ruining your precious draw. Appropriate is too slow. Defender is bad. Together they're awful.

Archived