Return Thread

Frunk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]He doesn't go to school, he's 22 or 21 or something...

hmmmmmmmm...

but that wouldn't explain why they both aren't ever on?

A mysterious mystery...

I KNOW!

WE SHOULD HAVE YCM CSI!

LET'S GO INSPECT WHY THEY AREN'T ON!!!

Or maybe not...[/align]

Maybe not' date=' that's me.

Happy B-Day to sir Dragons over there in the 4th row to the front. Come on up and blow out your candles and make the last wish you'll ever make in your life! :lol:

Seriously, Happy Unbirthday to you.

[/quote']

i've never blown out net candles before *blows* <_< i missed *blows again* missed gain net candles are hard its like a game <_<

the reason why i was gone was because i was at my friends cabin. the have a comp there, but we couldnt go on it cause it was dial-up. it cost 1$ a min.

and then suddenly we ended up going to edmonten.

i was so ecxited, it was my first time on a plane! it took us 1 hour to get there, cuase we live in regina.

the only bad part about the planeride was wheh we landed, my ears hurt like hell! they popped over 30 times in edmonten!

whe stayed in west edmonten inn for 3 days. every day we went to hangout in the west edmonten mall. then on our last day, we went to fort edmonten. theres a big old indian fort and a classic fare there. at the fare, we rode on a carousel that went pretty fast! but it was fun! and then we checked out of the inn and left home. thats how my summer went!

oh ya, when we got back, i saw transformers the movie, twice. then i bought the old transformers the move, i watched that twice to.

the reason why i was gone was because i was at my friends cabin. the have a comp there' date=' but we couldnt go on it cause it was dial-up. it cost 1$ a min.

and then suddenly we ended up going to edmonten.

i was so ecxited, it was my first time on a plane! it took us 1 hour to get there, cuase we live in regina.

the only bad part about the planeride was wheh we landed, my ears hurt like hell! they popped over 30 times in edmonten!

whe stayed in west edmonten inn for 3 days. every day we went to hangout in the west edmonten mall. then on our last day, we went to fort edmonten. theres a big old indian fort and a classic fare there. at the fare, we rode on a carousel that went pretty fast! but it was fun! and then we checked out of the inn and left home. thats how my summer went!

oh ya, when we got back, i saw transformers the movie, twice. then i bought the old transformers the move, i watched that twice to.

[/quote']

Your summer sounded great what I did for summer is sit on the couch and eat candy but how was the tranformers movie.

Archived