Return Thread

Frunk

I migt quit for a week or sometime. And personally, I`m scared of spammers. I also don`t wan`t TSL to give me neg reps for stupid reasons. Maybe it would be better if I quit permanetely? I`ll think about it. I might quit somewhere around 5 days-several years. And TSL and Soul Immortal, don`t post anything back from this post. Neither from you Static and Chaoserver. I`ll post here later for how long I`ll be gone.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invintational???? awww.

I didn't say you couldn't come - A smart person wouldn't let random people come to his birthday party' date=' would he? However, for those who aren't invited I'll be putting up some wildcard spots. (Like small contests to get it and friends of members who are invited already)

Anyway, it's still in the planning stage... We agree on DMA 'R'?

i will be leaving for New York on monday. i'll be back late thursday/early friday.

just giving a heads up in advance.

Wow man, you do alot of travelling! Hawaii, New York, where next? You lucky duck... :lol:

See you when you get back.

[align=center]I suddenly don't like HORUS anymore...

I have never ever even stepped outside of Europe...

I WANNA TRAVEL AND EXPLORE THE WORLD!

And Loopy, maybe it WOULD be better to quit permanently if you are going to keep being like that about Slimey.[/align]

There might be? Are you really that greedy though? "Is there a prize?" - We're talking about this site's first ever organised tournament, the fact that we can duel each other is satisfaction enough (Ecspecially for me, considering I expect to be knocked out early :lol:). Yes, there will probably be a prize, but I don't know what.

:lol: Okay... Anyway, it's my birthday, so I've got a great idea for a mini-contest, make a a Birthday Yu-Gi-Oh Card! :lol: (Don't make it yet though) The winner will get a point and rep prize.

:lol: Can I make it any corny-er for you all? :lol:

yeah i'm doing a lot of traveling.

but i actually find it very ironic that the week LoopyKitten decides to leave because of Slimy, Slimy's internet is down. it will be down for a few weeks.

i leave tomorrow for New York, so i'll say bye now. see ya friday.

The only place I've been to outside of Australia is California, during my visit, I think I lost a lung - How do people breath in Los Angeles? I heard some where L.A. ommits more pollution that all the 3rd world countries combined!

Yay, my internet is back up! I don't care what anyone says or what they have seen on the commercials, Comcast is the worst internet and phone provider ever. Seriously, no phone and internet for a week (and I lost a few chanels I like to watch). WTF!??!?! :shock:

Oh yeah, Loopykitten. Just leave. No one (I think) even wants you here and you are just annoying everyone with your stupid, pointless, spammy posts and threads.

Archived