Favorite... Game Console???

ShadowshadeNecroPower

I prefer the classics like N64 which REALLY fired a rocket for nintendo and featured Nintendo's greatest creation' date=' Super Smash Brothers =D

[/quote']

Woah woah woah... back it up little dude. SSB Original was the worst game ever invented. Nintendo got a major boost when Meele came out and now when Brawl came out. The original SSB only had a rating of 3 stars (at the time, max was 5). SSBM and SSBB both got either 4.5's or 5's.

I prefer the classics like N64 which REALLY fired a rocket for nintendo and featured Nintendo's greatest creation' date=' Super Smash Brothers =D

[/quote']

Woah woah woah... back it up little dude. SSB Original was the worst game ever invented. Nintendo got a major boost when Meele came out and now when Brawl came out. The original SSB only had a rating of 3 stars (at the time, max was 5). SSBM and SSBB both got either 4.5's or 5's.

Lol no.

1) The original Smash Bros. was still fun, even if it isn't as good as the sequels

2) If it was the worst game ever invented, then I'd hate to see where Superman 64 falls into place.

Archived