There are hardly any cards that are currently banned that shouldn't remain so.

Guest Chaos Pudding

There are only 3 cards that I can see that could possibly make it off with a few bannings of actual broken cards. 4 if the TCG list was independent to the OCG list.

Guest Chaos Pudding

metamorphsis and tribe shouldnt be banned

Tribe is horribly close to that line. Too close for me to include it. However' date=' Metamorphosis is one of the three cards I mentioned in my OP.[hr']

In the TCG:

Premature (no Arms' date=' no Brio = Not rigged)

CotH

Metamorph.

Tribe

(On a good, non-shared list)

[/quote']

1 out of 4. Try again.

Premature Burial is the one that could be unbanned if the list wasn't shared I'd assume?

The others?: I'm not entirely sure.

Nope. Not even close.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Magician of Faith

That's number 2. Its position depends on whether or not you feel that being a Flip Effect is a big enough restriction for Spell recursion.

Metamorphosis and Rescue Cat' date=' I'll check for the others.

[/quote']

Rescue Cat is banned?

Metamorphosis and Rescue Cat' date=' I'll check for the others.

[/quote']

Rescue Cat is banned?

Oh, I thought it was just on the list, and when you said 'if the TCG list was independent to the OCG list', that one somehow came to my mind.

EDIT:

Srry for how lame I quoted it, it's fix'd.

But erm, Cathedral of Nobles.

My guess is that the last one is either Tsukuyomi or Makyura.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Cathedral of Nobles' date=' Magician of Faith, Metamorphosis.

The last one is Victory Dragon. It's fine under TCG rules.

[/quote']

Damn you, Salted Crab! Now I have to rely on someone bringing up the 1 other card that some people consider to be wrongfully banned!

(If you ever visited Pojo, you know what card I mean.)

[/quote']

Damn you, Salted Crab! Now I have to rely on someone bringing up the 1 other card that some people consider to be wrongfully banned!

If you ever visited Pojo, you know that some people consider every card on the list to be wrongfully banned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

If you ever visited Pojo, you know that some people consider every card on the list to be wrongfully banned.

Let me rephrase. If you ever visited a ban list topic made by The Quiff and have read the newly Unlimited part of the list, you know what card I mean.

[/quote']

Let me rephrase. If you ever visited a ban list topic made by The Quiff and have read the newly Unlimited part of the list, you know what card I mean.

Would that card be Disk Commander?

Guest Chaos Pudding

[/quote']

Would that card be Disk Commander?

Indeed.

Morph, Faith, and Noble can all be exploited in different ways. But I'm not sure how I feel about if they should be banned or not. Below I'll list some new things for the first two, and something old for the last.

I'll especially note that with Synchros Morph actually gains a boost. Now you can set up the Level of the monster you use its effect on.

Faith is a Level 1, which means it could be thrown in with a Synchro to modify the level by 1, and you could easily summon the right Tuner by grabbing a card with this girl's effect.

Noble is half and half. With the cards everyone uses nowadays, it's not so good. But when used correctly, it could prove to provide mega-advantage.

i personally think:

Yata-Garasu: - Reason being is because, what dont people have today? yata just doesnt really deserve the spot now

Time Seal: - W/o Tsukuyomi, it doesnt have an infinite loop.

And lastly Imperial Order: - Mainly because i dont see a real purpose in banning it

i personally think:

Yata-Garasu: - Reason being is because' date=' what dont people have today? yata just doesnt really deserve the spot now

Time Seal: - W/o Tsukuyomi, it doesnt have an infinite loop.

And lastly Imperial Order: - Mainly because i dont see a real purpose in banning it

[/quote']

A fail so epic, its almost a win

• 1 year later...
Guest setojim

ok this is better:

I think the following cards should be unbanned cuz i dont see a point in banning them:

Time Seal

Metamorphasis

Magician of Faith

Victory Dragon

time seal is good, but as i've said before, tsukuyomi was what made it broken

metamorphasis is good, even with synchros, but i dont see anything changing. you need your synchro monsters more than you do your fusion monsters (unless your a gb player).

MoF is good and quite broken with book of eclipse, but it requires it to be flipped, and with the ways the meta is going, getting it flipped would prove to be challenging.

victory draogn this was the stupidest ban ever. of course your opponent could just scoop, but, that's all.......the card is terrible. you could probably try it in hopeless, but outside that, nothing else is even remotely good with it. it should be at 3.

Guest PikaPerson01

Well...now that it's bumped' date=' we might as well rediscuss my opinion on dark hole.

[/quote']

Still bannable.

For those who weren't paying attention, the answer was posted a year ago:

"Cathedral of Nobles, Magician of Faith, Metamorphosis.

The last one is Victory Dragon. It's fine under TCG rules."

Archived