YCM Member Cards

Tkill93

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been 6 days. If we missed you' date=' you couldve just politely reminded me. Don't come here all "ZOMG WTF" There's ALOT of people to do and i may miss 1 or 2. I can tolerate people reminding me or complaining, but don't act rude please. If you politely tell me i missed you and you want one I'll do it asap.

[/quote']

but don't you add people to the list straight away and can you please me already?

It's been 6 days. If we missed you' date=' you couldve just politely reminded me. Don't come here all "ZOMG WTF" There's ALOT of people to do and i may miss 1 or 2. I can tolerate people reminding me or complaining, but don't act rude please. If you politely tell me i missed you and you want one I'll do it asap.

[/quote']

but don't you add people to the list straight away and can you please me already?

<_< he said politley anyways ill get working on your card

[/quote']

<_< he said politley anyways ill get working on your card

Archived