Adolf Hitler.

HORUS

Adolf Hitler.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Adolf Hitler.

Brilliant Man' date=' perfect leader.

But his ambitions were too negative, and killed millions[/b']. If he were on this side of stereotypical "good" one can only imagine how much he could have done :?...

Btw I do HATE the man, and would flay his entrails without questions and a smile on my face. But not before I learn how he managed to be such a good people person, (how he managed to sway a whole country in just a few years).

BOLDED IS THA EPIC WIN.. so true..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he just made Germany a better country' date=' he's the best

but now? he forced Japan to kill millions of chinese! *grrr*

[/quote']

Hitler had no involvement with Japanese militarism against China.

I think the reason he hated jews was because it's speculated he had a sexually transmitted illness from a prostitute or something.

He was good. But he got sloppy.

He was good. We were better

1st Point: Incorrect. Hitler's hate for the Jews spawned from his belief that the Jewish people influenced the actions of the German leaders in correlation with the Treaty of Versailles.

2nd Point: Only in terms of military, at the end of his life, when he made the mistake of allowing attacks from two different fronts, splitting his armed forces. Politically, no.

3rd Point: If you are referring to Hitler's power as a ruler and leader and orator, as well as his brilliance as a political strategist, then you are, unfortunately, wrong. The only thing the Allied forces were better at was being the countries that surrounded the German Empire. The fact that all sides of Germany other than the north were fronted by Allied forces gave the Allies an advantage. An advantage based on happenstance.

This is why I made this thread: to institute respect for Hitler as a leader and brilliant man and to remove the automatic prejudices caused by the American system. Hitler is viewed as a terrible man because of anti-semitism alone. Americans enslaved millions of Africans in the early years of the existence of the Americas as colonies and America as a country, and racism against Africans still remains. Why is the enslavement of millions and the destruction of African cultures for the monetary and luxury purposes of a differently coloured man less focused on than the imprisonment and death of many Jewish people?

Hitler is known only by capitalist culture prejudices. We accept but downplay our enslavement of millions and focus directly on Hitler's anti-semitism.

No American leader has ever been nearly as strong or brilliant as Adolf Hitler and no American governmental regime has existed that was more efficient and unified than Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.

Hitler needs to be recognized less as an anti-semitic maniac and more as a brilliant and strong leader. His immoral actions should not be forgotten, but I think he should be remembered as a great ruler instead of just a crazy dude.

Read Mein Kampf, Hitler: A Study in Tyranny, and the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

Read Mein Kampf' date=' Hitler: A Study in Tyranny, and the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

[/quote']

I had planned to read that, and I know it is on Google Books so I can read easy. But how long is the read?

' pid='1127571' dateline='1221624776']

I haven't studied hitler a whole lot' date=' but wasn't the reason he hated jews because his mother died, and the doctor taking care of her was Jewish? At least, from what I know.

on-topic: Amazing leader, he amassed great armies, full of force and a fighting drive that made for a dangerous opponent. Too bad it was all for the wrong cause.

[/quote']

The reason why hitler hated jews was becouse in his eyes jews took all of the best jobs and kept all of the profit for themselfs at least from what i rember

On topic: One of the greastest leaders of all time. Rebuilt a nation faced with disgrace Debt and no miltia to one of the greastest powers the world has ever seen to bad no one read his book though before he was elected becouse if they had Adolf hitler might have never came to power. One thing that im still trying to fiqure out about hitler though wasnt he jailed for a year for instigating a failed rebellion. Why was he let out of jail for treason with only one year served

' pid='1127571' dateline='1221624776']

I haven't studied hitler a whole lot' date=' but wasn't the reason he hated jews because his mother died, and the doctor taking care of her was Jewish? At least, from what I know.

on-topic: Amazing leader, he amassed great armies, full of force and a fighting drive that made for a dangerous opponent. Too bad it was all for the wrong cause.

[/quote']

The reason why hitler hated jews was becouse in his eyes jews took all of the best jobs and kept all of the profit for themselfs at least from what i rember

Read my posts. I answered that question many times.

Hitler believed that the Jews were involved in the biased outcome of the Treaty of Versailles.

Thanks Horus anthor thing about history i did not know But it still leaves the question

Why was a man convicted of treason locked up for only a year?

Wasn't he made Chancellor out of fear? Probably the same reason....

He was not imprisoned for treason. He was imprisoned for marching after he was banned from organized marching.

He was elected by a vote.

Having read Hitler: A Study in Tyranny, I know that the guards were chosen by Hitler himself as the ones who were most loyal to him.

From what I've read on my own time' date=' he was a great leader.

But in school they just say "Hitler is the devil! He was a very bad guy! He killed jews!" Then we talk about tolerance and such. So I may be missing certain facts on how he helped Germany.

[/quote']

He brought Germany out of the worst depression the country had ever seen.

He unified the citizens.

He was a brilliant political strategist and orator.

Brilliant Man' date=' perfect leader.

But his ambitions were too negative, and killed millions. If he were on this side of stereotypical "good" one can only imagine how much he could have done :?...

Btw I do HATE the man, and would flay his entrails without questions and a smile on my face. But not before I learn how he managed to be such a good people person, (how he managed to sway a whole country in just a few years).

[/quote']

... you took the words right out of my mouth i 100% agree

What I hate most about the public's blind opinion of Hitler is their view of the man as the most evil man to ever live.

Ever hear of Pol Pot? Saddam Hussein?

These people did the same thing. The casualty number may have been much lower, but the idea is the same. Several world leaders have performed genocides on their own people because of their race. The Chinese Nationalists attempted to eradicate the Chinese Communists prior to the invasion by Japanese warlords.

Stalin ordered Genocide.

After Christopher Columbus landed in the Americas, over 100,000,000 indigenous people were massacred. 100 Million. That's 74 Million more deaths than that of the Holocaust.

The Black War in Australia between the British and the Tasmanian Aboriginees reduced the Tasmanian's numbers from over 8000 to 300 people.

The French revolutionaries ordered genocide on dissidents.

Over 234,000 Filipinos were killed by American soldiers.

2 Million Armenians were killed by the Ottoman Empire, and the survivors were expelled from their homeland they had inhabited for 2500 years.

The Ottoman Empire also ordered genocide on Assyrians and Greeks.

The Holocaust was not even Hitler's idea. He had taken it from a philosopher of the time and used the idea of the master race politically to sway the masses. It was not originally intended as a genocide.

GENOCIDE CAN BE USEFUL

All this, "He was evil" talk has to end. Assuming that human individual lives have value is fundamentalist blasphemy. Your ten commandments are outdated and are part of the reason the human race has not evolved beyond what it is now, story following monkeys who think there is defined right and wrong.

lol I do not care what logic you have to back this up. If you can take a life for any reason, please take your own. Your life is not worth another, regardless of the scenario...

Ooh and as for that "inferior white jew" comment. Umm no? One is not better than another due to color or religion. Just as your beliefs are not better than my own.

And I also do understand that this opinion here was both logical and emotional. As such can easily be negated by a logical comment. So Static and Horus, I ask you to just not kill it <_<"... Nothing is wrong here as it is a vent that is oddly on topic :P

You know not the Jewish community like I do. I think I have been exposed enough to have a bias.

Also, beliefs backed by findings in logic and deduction of philosophy are "better" than ones founded on faith, or unrooted sources. The Roots are most definitely key.

Human life = Human life? Yeah. Human Life = anything > 0 in terms of value? Nah.

Thus, 1 life is worth one life, but is also worth a million.

A single death is a tragedy' date=' but a million is a statistic.[/quote']

If I could be reincarnated' date=' I would come back as a killer virus just to cut the human population down to a more ideal size.[/quote']

You know not the Jewish community like I do. I think I have been exposed enough to have a bias.

Also' date=' beliefs backed by findings in logic and deduction of philosophy are "better" than ones founded on faith, or unrooted sources. The Roots are most definitely key.

Human life = Human life? Yeah. Human Life = anything > 0 in terms of value? Nah.

[b']Thus, 1 life is worth one life, but is also worth a million.

A single death is a tragedy' date=' but a million is a statistic.[/quote'][/b]

Win.

Archived