Adolf Hitler.

HORUS

Adolf Hitler.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Adolf Hitler.

Intelligent and Strong leader or Maniacal Jew-hater?

Post your reasoning.

Hitler brought prosperity back to a broken and corrupt country after the collapse of the German Mark (during which time 1 USD was roughly equal to 3 trillion Marks), unifying the masses and overthrowing the reigning republican leaders.

P.S. It's a trap.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant Man, perfect leader.

But his ambitions were too negative, and killed millions. If he were on this side of stereotypical "good" one can only imagine how much he could have done :?...

Btw I do HATE the man, and would flay his entrails without questions and a smile on my face. But not before I learn how he managed to be such a good people person, (how he managed to sway a whole country in just a few years).

I haven't studied hitler a whole lot, but wasn't the reason he hated jews because his mother died, and the doctor taking care of her was Jewish? At least, from what I know.

on-topic: Amazing leader, he amassed great armies, full of force and a fighting drive that made for a dangerous opponent. Too bad it was all for the wrong cause.

' pid='1127571' dateline='1221624776']

I haven't studied hitler a whole lot' date=' but wasn't the reason he hated jews because his mother died, and the doctor taking care of her was Jewish? At least, from what I know.

[/quote']

Seriously doubt that. But if it was the Nazi Party didn't do anything to help this....

The unthinking majority regards Adolf Hitler as a maniac who killed millions in cold blood.

What they fail to recognize is that Adolf Hitler did not fully intend the Jewish population to be exterminated. His idea was to use the Jews for labour. Extermination was suggested to him by his military officers and advisors part-way through World War II. The "Final Solution" was not originally Hitler's idea nor his plan, but the military developed the extermination program almost independently.

Hitler was an exceptional leader, orator, and unifier. Modern leaders should look up to Hitler's forceful and honest leadership. Hitler was a leader the Germans looked up to to lead them strongly.

Without controversy there can be no change.

Abstract: Hitler's hate of the Jewish people came from the what he called the "November Criminals", the leaders and officers whose actions resulted in the loss of World War I and the following Treaty of Versailles which led Germany into severe depression.

And about his armies, just a fun fact: Hitler amassed an army 15000 strong to march on Berlin in 1922, several years prior to his election as chancellor, at which time the Treaty of Versailles forbade any German non-defensive militarism.

Death Metal: Hitler was not associated with any necrophilia whatsoever.

' pid='1127579' dateline='1221625186']

The unthinking majority regards Adolf Hitler as a maniac who killed millions in cold blood.

What they fail to recognize is that Adolf Hitler did not fully intend the Jewish population to be exterminated. His idea was to use the Jews for labour. Extermination was suggested to him by his military officers and advisors part-way through World War II. The "Final Solution" was not originally Hitler's idea nor his plan' date=' but the military developed the extermination program almost independently.

Hitler was an exceptional leader, orator, and unifier. Modern leaders should look up to Hitler's forceful and honest leadership. Hitler was a leader the Germans looked up to to lead them strongly.

[/quote']

In response to that I agree with zeh horus. He teh epic win is certain aspects.

' pid='1127579' dateline='1221625186']

What they fail to recognize is that Adolf Hitler did not fully intend the Jewish population to be exterminated. His idea was to use the Jews for labour. Extermination was suggested to him by his military officers and advisors part-way through World War II. The "Final Solution" was not originally Hitler's idea nor his plan' date=' but the military developed the extermination program almost independently.

[/quote']

In response to that I agree with zeh horus. He teh epic win is certain aspects.

He always has :/

I vote Win.

Meh, random request that harms me naught.

if he just made Germany a better country' date=' he's the best

but now? he forced Japan to kill millions of chinese! *grrr*

[/quote']

It was for the best, can you imagine the population if that didn't happen XD

but seriously, he did a lot of good stuff for helping his country, i respect him for that. The man may have done a couple of bad things but you always have to remember a man for what good he did.

Adolf Hitler was a genious in the sense that he was able to unite a nation under one ideal.

The nation was at its worst, and would take any answer for the right answer.

He blamed the problems of Germany upon the imperfections (jews, non-blond hair, non-blue eyed individuals, blacks, etc.) that existed within the country and that they must "purify" their country to prevent the continuation of the downfall of Germany.

Adolf Hitler was a military genious in the sense that he united other countries under his ideals with the intention of betraying them in the future when Germany had the tactical upper hand, which he attempted to do, and failed.

He was able to hold off the Allied powers quite well until he spread himself too thin and wasn't able to reinforce his held positions, eventually leading to the liberation of his captured countries, thus leading to him committing suicide so he would not have to face persecution.

Adolf Hitler may have been an intelligent individual but he was a coward who hid behind lies, manipulations, and when he had to face the music, he couldn't handle it.

He was a genius, an evil genius, but a genius nonetheless.

He used his intelligence to create a scapegoat (jews), resulting in his rise to power.

He was a brilliant strategist, holding his rallies after everyone is tired from working, and used that to brainwash the masses to his advantage.

He led his army with such ingenius strategies, that the US had to help out the Allies.

He was a smart, anti-simetic, genocidal, maniac up until the end.

Archived