[Chaotix] Booster Zone | [OPEN]

Chaotix®

Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?

• Yes. I found this shop very satisfactory.
    • No. This shop was not satisfactory.

♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥ said for me to post it again in two days

I did NOT tell you to post it again in two days. Do not make up assumptions.

wow.

I was just looking through the items' date=' and chaotix, the booster presentations look really good.

I also want to see the card presentation...

[/quote']

Thanks... I guess.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Do you know him in person?

well,

I forgot to tell you something. I lied to you. There is a truth that I forgot to tell you' date=' that may shock you.

The Crushing Truth (Click to Hide)

It was a test, to see if you were competent enough. You did not start complaining, and so you pass ^_^ I was very impressed with your Presentation thing you made on Dark Synchros. You have now been accepted into Booster Zone, and Graphix Zone =D. Not for boosters or dark synchros though. You need to improve a tiny bit on those =P[/quote']

kiwi-kun actually sent me this. ask him

I apologize to everyone for my unexpected absence. I am on a random net cafe computer now, and will not be around for more than 10 minutes. The shop will re-open as soon as I return, which should be sometime tomorrow or Saturday.

Sorry for keeping you like this everyone. I didn't expect to be out for so long T_T

^ Exactly. Hobbes, as explained previously, no one who posted here has received entry into the Team. As explained, our old agreement was overridden by new rules, preceding the election of the Viziers. You did not receive 4 positive recommendations, and hence, cannot gain access to them team.

The spot has now closed. We have a nice team as it is, and it seems that no one else has the originality or in some cases skill to take up this part. However, I thank you all for applying, and you may always apply again, if you feel you have improved.

I apologize to everyone for my unexpected absence. I am on a random net cafe computer now' date=' and will not be around for more than 10 minutes. The shop will re-open as soon as I return, which should be sometime tomorrow or Saturday.

Sorry for keeping you like this everyone. I didn't expect to be out for so long T_T

[/quote']

You know, it's not really a good idea to log in in a Internet cafe, because the computers in there are usually affected by a LOT of Spyware and Viruses. You might have your account numbers and passwords stolen. Might want to change the passwords to the ones you have used.

thats cool...and sad. are you back from your vacation yet?

Unrelated, please PM Kiwi-kun instead.

Archived