[Chaotix] Booster Zone | [OPEN]

Chaotix®

Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Booster Zone Be Stickied?

• Yes. I found this shop very satisfactory.
    • No. This shop was not satisfactory.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choatix i should have another chance of employing here because of .:「Unown」 Metallic:.'s suggestions prove to be wrong about the links in my examples!!

Lol. The links are still there, besides I said the items were bad quality, so even if i was lieing about the links, you still have bad examples =3

I am back from my mini-vacation ^_^

However, during my vacation, I unfortunately did not get much work on the examples completed, as where I was, there was no internet ^_^"

So, we will have to re-schedule the opening of this shop for another 2 days T_T However, to disappoint you guys a little less, some items + examples have been revealed ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Choatix i should have another chance of employing here because of .:「Unown」 Metallic:.'s suggestions prove to be wrong about the links in my examples!!

Kyle if u keep complainng i will count that as spam.

MasterK u are still banned but everyone alse has been lifted.

Booster Zone Ban List

1. Chaos[Remis] [ban Lifted]

2. MasterKCatmaster [7 day ban and 1 neg rep]

192843eu4.jpgjust the picture of that Spell card green background magician cirle size large magician circle color brownish name Strike Of The Akatsuki Logo Yugioh 5D's

I didn't think i had to update the ban list so soon. yugiohcardmaker08 this is spam since the shop isn't open yet. Since u arr new i will restrain from going to far and give u a 12 hour ban from Booster Zone. U are not to post in Booster Zone until 12 hours or u will recive a 3 day ban and 1 negative rep.

Booster Zone Ban List

1. MasterKCatmaster [7 day ban and 1 neg rep]

2. yugiohcardmaker08 [12 hour ban]

Archived