radiant mirror force x2

firewall x2

volcanic recharge x2

call of the huanted x1

threatening roar x1

sakuratsu armor x2

total- 42

how do you like it.

i think volcanics are better off with stall and burn cards.

but here is my volcanic deck

(vol. = volcanic)

monsters (20)

vol. scattershot x3

Fox Fire x2

gaia soul the combustible collective

vol. shell x3

vol. blaster x2

vol slicer x2

solar flare dragon x3

vol doomfire (im thinking im going to take him out sence everytime i summon him he gets smashed, ect)

vol rocket

vol hammer

the thing in the crater x2

spells (15)

swords of revealing light

messanger of peace

tri blaze accelerator x2

clock tower prison

level limit - area b

blaze accelerator x3

soul of fire

lightning vortex

the dark door

wild fire

heavy storm

pot of avarice

traps (11)

vol recharge x2

ceasefire

call of the haunted

begone, knave!

gravity bind

magic cylinder

torrentrial tribute

firewall

backfire x2

i wish vol counter was out that would make this deck awsome

I threw away all my volcanics.

Even Doomfire XP

Nah, I'm not actually a particular fan of anything burn, but they look pretty awesome (if looks count for anything)

I never really like to say that a set of cards suck, there's always a way to make them playable in some way, someone just has to find out how.

(I'm way too lazy to try to figure that out. Although I'm sure I could) *ego-ego-ego*

ppl that dont run enough stall in their burn decks will never get anywhere in life except losing. i do admit my burn deck has only beat a monarch deck like 3 times but i drew so much stall those games it wasnt funny, but with the new banned list idk i might have a easer time sence the chances of ppl drawing smashing and fissure is going to be harder.

Burn won SJC Indianapolis (I think), so yeah, burn as a decktype can win even in this format, due to the simple fact that you have the element of surprise, and that your opponent may not be able to dig into their side-decked cards to counter you. A good burn deck should be able to win Game 1 with ease, and then, either with good side decking or a solid deck frame, survive Game 2, or if necessary Game 3 as well.

If your burn deck loses Game 1... you're pretty screwed. Of course, this is from a competitive point of view.

As for Volcanics as a viable decktype: you have to select and stick to one kind. I mean, Volcanics are three things rolled into one: aggression, monster destruction, and burn damage. It's obvious that no deck can safely run all three. You need to select and concentrate on one, or possibly two with a focused deck, and not just put in anything named "Volcanic".

monster destruction, and burn damage i run those 2. but i did up date my burn deck i toke out doomfire hes to hard and he waistes one of my tri-blaze. I just tested against my Dark world deck. first round it won but the last 2 it losed.

question Tri-blaze Acc. can i use the effect of scattershot, wildfire or Rocket on it? if i can myt burn deck might have won the last one.

Archived