If you could choose 1 card to erase from the card pool, which card would it be?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

Magical Scientist. Him + Cannon Soldier can be an OTK. He's pretty broken.

Actually, it's Scientest and Catapult Turtle, and it's an FTK, but your heart is in the right place.

Magical Scientist. Him + Cannon Soldier can be an OTK. He's pretty broken.

Actually' date=' it's Scientest and Catapult Turtle, and it's an FTK, but your heart is in the right place.

[/quote']

I know how you feel, I hate FTK decks, it's just showing off. Plus my decks too slow to counter but I prefer it that way...

without discard from hand effect cards, ftw are unstopable.

which makes fairy decks the anti TFK. (heralds annoy FTWs.)

hm...

I. Pot Of Greed.

-Because there could never have been a time in the history of our game in which that effect's simplicity and speed couldn't be realized.

II. Allure of Darkness.

-The conceptual speed offered to them (the DARK attribute) through their own version of the self-mill using Grepher and Armageddon did not require this, unless of course the purpose was to re-break the attribute as it had been in years past.

III. (Most of the "Ally of Justice" related cards)

-Why on earth are light already getting nipped in the bud when the most recent DARK support came first? The anti-DARK stuff should be released, then the anti-LIGHT stuff.

IV. Makyura the Destructor

-Whoever created this card, taking into account that "Reinforcement of the Army" already existed, and made it DARK was on crack. This card could have been ungodly fair as a Level 5 EARTH/FIEND with the same statistics, and I highly doubt anyone would have been really annoyed with this card being at 1. They made it too searchable for no reason.

V. (Every Normal Monster from LOB, minus 4 or 5 cards)

-Seriously. Complete filler. They weren't even trying.

VI. Harpy's Feather Duster

-Why on earth didn't this card have a 'Harpy' related requirement?

VII. Cyber Jar

-Anyone who couldn't tell there was something wrong with the premise of this card can't read.

VIII. Gate Guardian

-It impresses me how there is NO support for this guy or his pieces in any way shape or form, when they could be created in fifteen seconds by Konami Employees and make an unbelievably out-dated concept relevant and usable. If they weren't even going to try, they shouldn't have broke the lid off.

IX. Victory Dragon

-The card isn't unfair in any way, shape, or form. If you had the capacity to engineer the scenario in which it clinched the game for you repeatedly, you deserved the reward! The entire ruling argument at the time concerning this card is still one of the stupidest and most annoyingly crucial aspects of the game being poorly implemented today.

X. Tribe-Infecting Virus

-As far as I am concerned, people should be rewarded for being themed, not for spamming different types and attributes of cool effect monsters and powerful beat-sticks and hoping to outpace you with unpredictable moves. The deck should be able to be so cohesive, that every statistic, including attribute and type, should have some kind of beneficial value in conjunction with certain other cards, and this card is one of the original that punished clever themed design and allowed decks like "Random Cyber Dragon/Random Hydrogeddon" to be meta for a short while. Very frustrating.

that's enough from me, I should think.

~Poe.

Tyler the Great Warrior

Because of him, collectors can never say they have all the Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Seriously, why did he have to have to exist!

also, Victory dragon and his kin.

Instant match win. And I also saw on the bottom of Xerex and the others 'This card cannot be used in a duel'. If so, why did they make them?

The Morphotronic (Deformer) monsters

TOTAL TRANSFORMER RIP-OFF!!!

1. Elemental Hero Neo Bubbleman (useless since Metamorphosis is banned)

2. Everyone will yell at me for this but: GB Herinkalos

3. Allure of Darkness

4. Soul Taker

5. Astral Barrier

6. Crush Card Virus

7. Red Dragon Archfiend (I'm sorry' date=' but this card is SUCKY!)

[/quote']

Why Soul Taker? It's a good addition for the Simochi burn.

lol @ mentioning Simochi before Gadgets.

Rescue Cat and Summon Priest. I was watching a Youtube video and this guy summoned 3 syncros in 1 turn because of Rescue Cat and Summon Priest and Mist-Worme'd the field and hit for 10800 damage!

People took notice to that vid and banned Premature Burial I think.

• 1 year later...

Archived