If you could choose 1 card to erase from the card pool, which card would it be?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I was imagining that the card you would most want to eliminate from the card pool would have been a card that you either felt did the most damage to the meta, or that you pulled a whole bunch out of booster packs, or otherwise had personal experience with. I suppose you can do OCG-only cards...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

breaker.

it made the game be about monsters with powers that were just as good as the monster itself, and not chooseing between the two. sure i like him, but he seems to be, at least to me, what made that the standard.

raigeki is a close second, plain out broken, and not even a cost or requirement to play it. BUT it didn't force everything to become better, it made them realise it was to much.

Actually, now that I think about it, not Great Maju Garzett. It's a very good card, but no one uses it/knows about it.

DAD is pretty over-powered(It should be 3 DARK monsters in your graveyard and none removed from play for one thing) but interesting. I would say Gyzarus, but he's a Glad, and glads are one of the few archetypes that look cool and are actually effective.

Honestly, Judgment Dragon. The cost to nuke the field is very minimal. Ocean Lord Daedalus has a similar effect, but it takes skill to continue using its effect. Judgment Dragon just lets you use it again and again.

1. Elemental Hero Neo Bubbleman (useless since Metamorphosis is banned)

2. Everyone will yell at me for this but: GB Herinkalos

3. Allure of Darkness

4. Soul Taker

5. Astral Barrier

6. Crush Card Virus

7. Red Dragon Archfiend (I'm sorry' date=' but this card is SUCKY!)

[/quote']

Why Soul Taker? It's a good addition for the Simochi burn.

3. Allure of Darkness

4. Soul Taker

5. Astral Barrier

6. Crush Card Virus

[/quote']

Soul Taker is an overrated card. It is sooo expensive and rare, but it's effect is dumb. It has just a huge cost, just to destroy one card?!?! This card is terribad.

3. Allure of Darkness

4. Soul Taker

5. Astral Barrier

6. Crush Card Virus

[/quote']

Soul Taker is an overrated card. It is sooo expensive and rare, but it's effect is dumb. It has just a huge cost, just to destroy one card?!?! This card is terribad.

Ever heard of such Deck-type called "Cureburn"?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Dark Armed Dragon.

j/k. I love facing the current metadecks, 'specially on DMU.

I want CCV erased, 'cuz I play Adv, and if it's banned, I don't give a crap.

3. Allure of Darkness

4. Soul Taker

5. Astral Barrier

6. Crush Card Virus

[/quote']

I just said it was good for a Simochi Burn. Do you know what that is? It's a deck that uses Bad Reaction to Simochi and Nurse Reficule the Fallen One. Nurse Reficule is a monster that turns any LP increase on your opponent in Effect Damage. Same with Simochi, only its a continuous trap.

Next, you use cards that have good effects but increase your opponent's LP. Such as Gift Card or Graceful Goblin(sp?), or Soul Taker.

I dunno really, I just prefer the fun game that isn't over like that, where you enjoy the sense of battle and strong monsters are well-defended, and one player is barely holding on until he completely turns the tables, etc.

But with the new meta that's dead, and I hate Stall Decks so I'll just have to deal with 3 turn games.

Archived