You remember me, don't you? The guy!? We did that thing together, way back when?!...

aaronpoe1988

Sup people? I'm Aaron, pleasure to meet you all. You may notice I have been around here and there for a few days now, perhaps even a week (my concept of time is exceptionally off: I'm an insomniac), but I hadn't even thought of introducing myself to the community as a whole till just now. So here's my two cents, people.

I'm pretty inexperienced at the card making thing, in terms of artwork, cropping, stuff like that. But I've been making cards, as in coming up with effects and whatnot, since I was in seventh grade. (I'm in junior high now.) I'm a pretty damn god duelist, if I do say so myself, although I admit I have never taken a major tournament, so I am most certainly not the best out there. But Paul, Justin, Quincy, and Shane will never tell you I sucked. At least, I don't think they would... >_> They strike me as relatively honest when it comes to that kind of stuff...

Anywho, Yeah, so, anywho, I'm a writer. Got a lot of stuff in the works; if there is anyone out there artistically gifted who is willing to help me out, I'd love to do... probably a set of 80, with 5 secret rares and an accompanying structure deck for the stuff I am writing. (Obviously, there is no artwork floating around for that stuff already...)

Alright, so, I'm around people. Hope I am welcomed warmly and shaken by the hand.

Or at least not stoned to death, like in Greece. Damn, did that ever suck...

>_>

~Poe.

Archived