Report a Rip:: [COURT]

[align=center]Hello,

If you suspect that someone had ripped someone (Large Piece, .PSD files, signatures, etc) please notify us immediately. However, the ripped item must have been at least posted in the forum (YugiohCardMaker.net).

EVERYONE may contribute in rip cases. We encourage that if you have information and/or proof that the accused is guilty or not guilty, you should come forward with it. There will be none of that "only staff can post in rip threads" sheet.

However, only staff can finalize a rip case. Members are not allowed to determine the final verdicts.

v Template v

[b]Name of accused:[/b]

[b]Type of accusation (signature, LP, etc.):[/b]

[b]Ripped piece (screenshot):[/b]

[b]Ripped from (original artist):[/b]

[b]Original piece (screenshot):[/b]

[b]Other Information:[/b]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Graphic Design Official Ban Index

Welcome to the hallowed halls of the Ban Index. Within you will find a record of those banned on YCM. 3 sections you will see:

Users banned by virtue of receiving 100% Warning Level. The reason will be whichever Warning was last issued.

Users banned by a staff member non-permanently.

Users banned by a staff member permanently.*

All sections will feature a comprehensive list of the user, the reason for their ban, what date the ban was given, and (with the exception of the permanent ban section for obvious reasons) the date when the ban will end.

I will do my best to keep this updated, but please do not gripe if a couple days go by without it being updated. In light of this, if someone is banned but does not appear here, and you would like them to be added, please send me a PM with the name of the person you are inquiring after and I will retrieve the information and append it here as soon as I can.

*Members banned permanently for participating in raids or inappropriate image spamming will not be added to this list as it is pretty easy to see why they are permanently banned.

Index Last Updated:

4/16/09 3:01am (Jap Time)

Chapter 1: Users banned from 100% Warning Level

[spoiler=Users]

Date Banned - Date Ban Expires - Reason For Ban

Chapter 2: Users banned non-permanently

[spoiler=Users]

Date Banned - Date Ban Expires - Reason For Ban

[spoiler=-DJ-]

1/17/09 - 4/17/09 - Ripping a GFX tutorial from another forum.

[spoiler=Solcloud]

3/8/09 - 6/8/09 - Ripping signatures

[spoiler=Black Bishop]

3/15/2009 - 6/15/2009 - Ripping Anime images/Stocks & claiming that he made them.

[spoiler=Danny Teh King]

4/6/2009 - 4/6/2010 - Ripping over 5 ARTworks. Most are pro, good luck with your reputation.

[spoiler=∂єsтяυcтισи™]

4/11/2009 - 4/11/2010 - Ripping ARTworks & selling them over the request section.

[spoiler=Miazo]

4/15/2009 - 4/15/2010 - Ripping ARTworks, you had 2 chances bud.

[spoiler=EnterHell]

4/15/2009 - 4/15/2010 - Ripping ARTworks over Photobucket, tinypic, Imageshack & various other forums.

Chapter 3: Users banned permanently

[spoiler=Users]

Date Banned - Reason For Ban

[spoiler=Sbamber]

2/21/09 - Ripping over 10 signatures off both DA and Photobucket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/align]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I make a suggestion that we stop all the holo tuts unless they teach something new? I made 2 for photoshop, both with different techniques and results and a few people have made it for programs like GIMP and Paint.NET but we only need one for each of those problems so we should make a holo library thread where you can go to find links to each of the main holo tuts for each program. Then we can lock the other ones and make it a rule that you can't make them. Seriously, the place is flooded with them.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived