Report a Rip:: [COURT]

[align=Center]Member banned for a year.

Reason:: Ripping more than once, trying to implicate another member.

BAN WILL BE LIFTED:: Wednesday, April, 2010 7:58pm Japanese time.

CASE CLOSED[/align]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name of accused:El_Kpo

Type of accusation (signature, LP, etc.): Sig

Ripped piece(screenshot):

The Gundam Sig

Screenshot.pngRipped from (original artist):Unknown

Original piece (screenshot):Unknown

Other Information: This is a maybe. It's from his sig archive, and it's the only one out of all of them that is pretty good. All the others look made by him. It needs to decided if it is ripped or not.

Link to his sig showcase:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-113827-post-2039143.html#pid2039143

Name of accused: hamcha

Type of accusation (signature, LP, etc.): Sprites

[spoiler=[b]Ripped piece (screenshot)[/b]]

10n70c8.png

Ripped from (original artist): Here

[spoiler=[b]Original piece (screenshot)[/b]]

keiw6f.png

Other Information: Also, in the thread Where he posted the sprites all the sprites are from places like Geocities, while others from inmageshack

I lol'd. He ripped it without your permission. Lol, so he will come to you & ask you if he can rip? Obvious rips are obvious. & if you really made those sprites show me a PSD or so.

i can't due to a loss of many things from an email filled tons of viruses. i only got the regular things back and i don't even have paint on here nor do i have a good screen resolution. my screen resolution is at it's lowest and i can only see some blurry stuff. my point is the virus attacked everything and left nothing. i got it rebooted but can't get anything else back.

i can't due to a loss of many things from an email filled tons of viruses. i only got the regular things back and i don't even have paint on here nor do i have a good screen resolution. my screen resolution is at it's lowest and i can only see some blurry stuff. my point is the virus attacked everything and left nothing. i got it rebooted but can't get anything else back.

Make a new one & show us -.- save the PSD. If you say you 'Can't' you will get banned =). It's that easy.

Make a new one & show us -.- save the PSD. If you say you 'Can't' you will get banned =). It's that easy.

Good Idea.

You made it b4, do it again.

BTW, how long wud that ban be?

Archived