• Link/Toon Link (Up B)
    • Link/Toon Link (B)
    • Pit (B)
    • Meta Knight (Side B)
    • Kirby (B)
    • Game and Watch (Down A)
    • Pikachu (B)
    • OTHER

The cheapest move in my opinion (if it is carried out correctly) is Lucas's up smash. It basically has priority over 99% of attacks in the game and will hit almost anyone who attacks into it. Just today I was playing Lucas and my friend was playing Fox. He did Fox's side B above the stage to recover and half way through his move, it collided with my charged up smash. It cut off his move and shot him upward. He died.

Meta Knight is good, yet cheap. Awesome recovery, OK Final Smash, and OK moves. His Smash Attacks are pretty good, or so I think. His B gets cheap but can kill if someone has high damage. Side B is cheap, used for recoveries and does some damage of not blocked. And Up B is my favorite because you can use it for air combos.

I think that Final Smashes are OK in friendly' date=' funny battles, but when it is a one on one Life COMPETITIVE battle, Final Smashes ruin everthing.

[/quote']

Yeah. I can agree with that ;)

I think that Final Smashes are OK in friendly' date=' funny battles, but when it is a one on one Life COMPETITIVE battle, Final Smashes ruin everthing.

[/quote']

Yeah. I can agree with that ;)

[/quote']

No they don't. In competitive battles they are off as is every other item, so they don't ruin a thing.

In friendly battle they fall into the group that every other items falls into. Broken.

Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan. Fan.

Gets annoying, doesn't it?

Archived