Actually GOOD decks!

<}Alpha Frogodile{>

Okay, really. Look at the decks people like Yugi are using. Two words: THEY STINK. While their enemies, like Bakura, have good(Or at least decent)decks like Ectoplasmer. Who wins? Yugi! So I decided to make a fanfic where the decks are good and in the metagame. this is my first fanfic so here goes!:D

Name: Joshua Sterling

Look: Blue eyes, Short Black hair. Slightly tall for his age.

Favorite card: Destiny Hero-Dogma

Deck: D-Synchro

Personality: Joshua got his first D-hero(Diamond dude)a long time ago and since then has felt a personal connection with them. When Synchros arrived, his deck got a major boost. He never turns down a duel.

Name: Michael Freeman

Look:Brown eyes, Messy Red hair, Always wears Jeans.

Favorite card: Goyo Guardian

Deck: Dark World Synchro

Personality: Michael and his family were very poor. One winter when the Crops didn't grow, he knew he and his family would die soon. So he left home with his deck to raise money by dueling. He soon became good friends with Joshua.

Name: Matthew Matias , but known as "The Dragon Master".

Look: Wears DAD costume.

Favorite card: You guessed it-Dark Armed Dragon.

Deck:DAD, For Pete's sake!

Personality: When Matthew found a Dark Armed Dragon sailing in the wind, and yet another sticking out of the ground, he realized his luck and decided to put it to good use. To this day, no one has defeated him.

Name: Emilio Jacobs

Look: Brown eyes, short black hair, expensive-looking clothes

Favorite card: Demise,king of Armaggedon

Deck: Demise OTK

Personality: Emilio's family is very rich, and he considers himself as the best duelist, but has yet to beat Joshua.

Name: Saphira Alexis

Look: Long Black hair, small for her age.

Favorite card: Gladiator Beast Heriklanos

Deck: Gladiator tag fusion

Personality: Saphira is best friends with Joshua and Michael. She doesn't duel too much, but when she does, watch out!

Those are all of the main characters. Smaller characters will be introduced later.Also:

1: You can post custom characters (put it in the thread. other people want to know about it, and I never check my PMs anyways).

2: You can start making episodes for yourself, because I don't have a lot of time on my hands and am a slow writer.

3: no insults, but please give opinion.

4: There is nothing else I want to say.

Name: Michael Freeman

Look:Brown eyes' date=' Messy Red hair, Always wears Jeans.

Favorite card: Goyo Guardian

Deck: Dark World Synchro

Personality: Michael and his family were very poor. One winter when the Crops didn't grow, he knew he and his family would die soon. So he left home with his deck to raise money by dueling. He soon became good friends with Joshua.

[/quote']

how did you know my name...

but hears my custom characters

Jack Feerman

Look:Brown eyes, Messy Brown Hair Always wears Jeans.

Favorite card: Harpie Girl

Deck: Harpie's Gust

Personality: A cousin of Michael Freeman but rivals at spirit. he was raised in a poor family like Michael was but was in the city. once he found out he was in the city he went off to find him and show him Synchro cards are useless.

Archived