Nickelodeon VS Cartoon Network VS Disney Channel

callaway14

Which is Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better?

Cartoon Network - Has alot of good shows. Like Ben 10, Ben 10: Alien Force, TDI, and Chowder.

Nick - Has SpongeBob Squarepants, Drake & Josh, and George Lopez (only on Nick at Night).

Disney - Not as good, but stll has nice shows. Like Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Wizards of Waverly Place (think that how you spell it).

But if I had to choose, I would pick..................................Nick.

Nickelodeon=Getting dumb shows and not showing alot of good shows. Thye aren't getting much good new stuff and now its boring to watch.

Cartoonnetwork=Getting lots of shows, but most of them suck! The only ones I like that are new is Choder, Flapjack, and Johnny Test. The show Chop Socki Chooks really really sucks! Though, I watch cartoonnetwork alot. So I like it hte best.

Disney Channel=No, just no. Disney Channel just sucks. :/

Here's the best of the stations:

CartoonNetwork - The only good shows are TDI, Naruto, all the other Toonami shows, Metalacolypse, and Robot Chicken.

Nick - iCarley, Drake&Josh, Zoey101, George Lopez, Home Improvement, and, if your lucky, Invader Zim.

Disney - Suite Life & Life With Derek.

Disney Channel= EPIC WIN

1 Reason- It contains SELENA GOMEZ

*cough* Burn the Witch *cough* :D

Yeah she is hot and all but the show is fail. Nuff Said.

amen' date=' disney:never was good, never is, never will be.nick:pretty good, but took a hard hit when they lost their best player, avatar.cn:shows, not a good plot except total drama island,(barely) naruto pumped up cn's game and blows by the other 2[hr']

i miss the eds on cn

Disney Channel= EPIC WIN

1 Reason- It contains SELENA GOMEZ

*cough* Burn the Witch *cough* :D

Yeah she is hot and all but the show is fail. Nuff Said.

amen' date=' disney:never was good, never is, never will be.nick:pretty good, but took a hard hit when they lost their best player, avatar.cn:shows, not a good plot except total drama island,(barely) naruto pumped up cn's game and blows by the other 2[hr']

i miss the eds on cn

I miss my Looney Toons....

Cartoon Network for me it has The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd and Eddy and Codename: Kids Next Door.

Nick has Spongebob all the time....(during the middle of the day I could watch it every other program.)

Disney only ever watch it if I just happen to be in the room and my sister is watching one of her programs.

Archived