Right now?

CN

Nick

Disney

When I was younger

Nick

CN

Disney

Disney's always been dead last. Terrible shows going for the lowest common denominater, impressionable teenyboppers. It sucks.

When I was young, CN wins for amazing shows (Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, classic Looney Toons, Toonami), and surprisingly, Nick beats that (Rocko, Ren and Stimpy, classic Rugrats and live action shows like Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of The Dark, My Brother and Me, Pete and Pete, and their game shows like What Would You Do, Figure It Out, etc etc.)

Now, Nick sucks 'cause all the good shows are gone, and CN barely beats it out with Adult Swim and the occasional showing of awesome cartoons on the holidays.

Cn:Is alright but more shows got retarted but #1

DC:Suite life on deck and Zack and Cody ar good and all the others deeply fail. #2

N:Spongebob=Epic fail. It used to be better when it had live shows when I was a baby. Avatar and Fairly Odd Parents are the only good shows ever on there. #3

no dissing of spongebob!

anyway,

Disney - was good for suite life of zack and cody, but that stupid suite life on deck ruined it all!

nick - contains the only shows i get to watch, spongebob, fairly odd parents, Kappa mikey (although retarded was vaguely funny)

cartoon network - has the shows i watch now: chowder, family guy, ben 10 (not alien force), star wars the clone wars.

the winner

Cartoon network

Archived