Corinthian Posted November 22, 2008 Report Share Posted November 22, 2008 Thanks for the member card. +1rep! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Force_Flex Posted November 24, 2008 Report Share Posted November 24, 2008 ... im left speechless... nothing less than perfect 11/10 if i could amazing job dude keep it up! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 7, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 7, 2008 Sorry for replying on this old thread.......the last reply was 2 weeks ago ^^ I will ask a mod if this thread can be stickied or not, cause I wanted to make MUCH MORE cards soon and I dont wanted to open new threads for new cards.I will add more cards for each section, and I will maybe make new sections. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bloodrun Posted December 10, 2008 Report Share Posted December 10, 2008 I will sticky this thread, as long as you provide Image Credit. It doesn't matter if you have edited the picture, you still need artist credit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marisa Kirisame-ze Posted December 12, 2008 Report Share Posted December 12, 2008 Amazing cards, I see no bad side of them. You win this round... The Crimson One,Miranda-chan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-Striker Posted December 12, 2008 Report Share Posted December 12, 2008 Great cards, 9.5/10! :D Can I have a member card using the pic from the Demongod Dahaka card? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 12, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2008 Great cards' date=' 9.5/10! :D Can I have a member card using the pic from the Demongod Dahaka card?[/quote'] Of course, tomorrow I will post it :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blanka_uwoo Posted December 15, 2008 Report Share Posted December 15, 2008 WOW!!!!! the wow section is my favourite~! and DBZYou are GOODand LONG LIFE TO THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!! hehe! !-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
everquest5 Posted December 15, 2008 Report Share Posted December 15, 2008 Best cards i've seen all day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sora88gold Posted December 16, 2008 Report Share Posted December 16, 2008 cool cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Furious Reaper I Posted December 17, 2008 Report Share Posted December 17, 2008 please add Jin Kazama and King from Tekken to games section and Venom to comic section. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
qdb777 Posted December 19, 2008 Report Share Posted December 19, 2008 nice cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thomas Wolf Posted December 19, 2008 Report Share Posted December 19, 2008 Love your cards. I would like a member card using The Prince of Persia if no one else has used it, I didn't feel like reading all the posts to find out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nijosh Posted December 21, 2008 Report Share Posted December 21, 2008 .......................................... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 22, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 22, 2008 Okay thomas,Your member card is ready. You can also see it on page 1. [spoiler=[b]Thomas Wolf - Artful Assailant (CARD FOR THOMAS WOLF)[/b]] Card Lore: Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, increase the Life Points of this card's controller by 400 points and inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, draw 1 card. You said "I didn't feel like reading all the posts to find out. "On page 1 you can see all member cards :D I hope you like your member card, and i also hope you don't be angry for that weak effect, like I said the card is based on reputation points, and you only had 1 ^^But the effect isnt that bad for my opinion :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-Striker Posted December 23, 2008 Report Share Posted December 23, 2008 Great cards' date=' 9.5/10! :D Can I have a member card using the pic from the Demongod Dahaka card?[/quote'] Of course, tomorrow I will post it :) When will you make it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted December 23, 2008 Report Share Posted December 23, 2008 Can I give you an idea for your next kind of Pop Culture cards? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 23, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 23, 2008 @ andyradOh damn. Sorry...I've forgotten to make it :DI will post it here later. EDIT1: Here's your card [spoiler=[b]Andyrad - The Merciless Fiend (CARD FOR ANDYRAD1)[/b]] Card Lore: This card's effect can be activated only during your Standby Phase. Pay 1000 Life Points to increase the ATK of this monster by 1000 points until the End Phase of your turn. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play. You have a lot negative Reputations. That made the effect of your card weaker. But it isnt a bad effect. 3300 ATK is alot. (you should know, the effect of the member cards are based on how much reputations the user has, thats more interesting ^^ ) @ double_c4First, thanks alot for asking me for help. But no, I dont really need help cause I'm looking for images by myself and I make the effects by myself too. But thanks for asking :) _________________________________________________________EDIT2: Alright people, I have new "previews" of cards. I'm going to make 5 new cards, including Batman and Spiderman.I will make a new section for Devil May Cry, Dante and Nero will come here :)And I will add Son Gohan in the Dragonball Section. COMING SOON! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-Striker Posted December 24, 2008 Report Share Posted December 24, 2008 Cool, perfect job on my card! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shoishob Posted December 24, 2008 Report Share Posted December 24, 2008 yo i made a card called great ship it is undeafeted Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xing Posted December 24, 2008 Report Share Posted December 24, 2008 9.4/10 not bad at all. But don't say maybe the best pop culture's on YCM, unless you're purely confident. Or unless a mod told you lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 25, 2008 9.4/10 not bad at all. But don't say maybe the best pop culture's on YCM' date=' unless you're purely confident. Or unless a mod told you lol[/quote'] I think they are good, and if they weren't good, the mod would not put this thread into "important" area above all other threads :P :P :P ________________________________________________________ 5 NEW CARDS ADDED (1) - Batman is added on the comic section. (2) - Spiderman is added on the comic section. (3+4) - I have added a new section named "Devil May Cry" on the games area. Salute to Dante and Nero :) (5) - Son Gohan is added at the DBZ area. I hope you like them too, more coming soon! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xing Posted December 25, 2008 Report Share Posted December 25, 2008 Imported? Lol you mean important. I'm just sayin' that's all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 25, 2008 Imported? Lol you mean important. I'm just sayin' that's all. Yes ^^Thanks for the correction....well, in my location its late and I'm tired, mistakes like that happen a lot when Im tired :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted December 26, 2008 Report Share Posted December 26, 2008 I like the Devil May Cry Section. Who is Nero? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.