Oscuro Posted December 27, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 27, 2008 He appeared in Devil May Cry 4.....how you didn't know Nero? :D [spoiler=MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NERO AND DMC4]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
summerdays11 Posted December 28, 2008 Report Share Posted December 28, 2008 games true crime new york city Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted December 29, 2008 Report Share Posted December 29, 2008 I never played Devil May Cry 4 and I don't plan on it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted December 29, 2008 Author Report Share Posted December 29, 2008 I never played Devil May Cry 4 and I don't plan on it. Are you crazy? That game is awesome.....you should play it :)DMC 4 is muuuch better than all other parts like dmc3 for example. The graphic is very good, and the gameplay is awesome and makes a lot of fun.But at last, its up to you..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted December 30, 2008 Report Share Posted December 30, 2008 Well, I can't afford it. What can I do? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted December 30, 2008 Report Share Posted December 30, 2008 Make me a card. The Dark Vicious Prince Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TurboTom Posted January 1, 2009 Report Share Posted January 1, 2009 This idea is pretty good! Not only that, the cards you have made are almsot perfect, with excellent images that represent the character excellently, brilliant effects with, if i'm correct about this, absolutly no OCG Errors, not to mention that all the cards are ballanced! Just 1 prob; Some of the cards won't show on my computer, but thats probabaly just my computer being a load of rubbish :mrgreen: Now then Leanbow when i say this i speak for nearly all of us; 10/10!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wattking Posted January 2, 2009 Report Share Posted January 2, 2009 I'd like a member card with the Demonslayer Dante - Son of Sparda pic please. Send to my PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
summerdays11 Posted January 3, 2009 Report Share Posted January 3, 2009 games truecrime metal geartruecrime [attachment=49003][attachment=49003]games metal gear [attachment=49004] [attachment=49005] devil may cry [attachment=49006] tv shows drake and josh [attachment=49007] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoitZBRiAn21 Posted January 6, 2009 Report Share Posted January 6, 2009 the card are pretty good 6/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
marceliboy Posted January 8, 2009 Report Share Posted January 8, 2009 super good 9,5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xing Posted January 12, 2009 Report Share Posted January 12, 2009 Your DBZ has horrible errors. If a card has LV(insert number here) it's supposed to be that level.Like a LV2 is supposed to have a level of 2! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted January 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted January 12, 2009 Horrible errors? You seem to have a horrible laziness to read all my posts....I already told all you guys why I made it like that ^^The DBZ cards are some special....their LV tag ist equal to their saiyajin form. I think that isnt't an horrible idea... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xing Posted January 12, 2009 Report Share Posted January 12, 2009 Whatever, yeah I know about DBZ, and I knew what it meant, but it sorta is OCG errors.And ya think I'm gonna read 100 some posts! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~The Red Crusader~ Posted January 13, 2009 Report Share Posted January 13, 2009 Hey Leanbow, can you make me a card? With the image from "The Legendary Human Paladin"? Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MacD11 Posted January 16, 2009 Report Share Posted January 16, 2009 Nice Card i Play WoW too! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted January 16, 2009 Report Share Posted January 16, 2009 Leanbow, do you want too see my DMC cards? I'll PM them to you if you want. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted January 18, 2009 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2009 Nice Card i Play WoW too! Haha...if someone makes some cards of a game....does that mean he plays it? I hate WoW. I just found good images so I thought I make cards for that game....same for final fantasy. _______________________________________________________ Sorry to all who wanted to have a member card....I wasn't on YCM for some days. I will make them soon. :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xing Posted January 19, 2009 Report Share Posted January 19, 2009 Leanbow' date=' do you want too see my DMC cards? I'll PM them to you if you want.[/quote'] Do not ask this in a thread. Simply PM them to ask if they wanna look at 'em. Unless they're rude, they're likely to say yes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
..:Grimmjow:.. Posted January 23, 2009 Report Share Posted January 23, 2009 I LOVE THE DBZ COLLECTION! ^__^ Dbz is pretty good set! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted January 24, 2009 Report Share Posted January 24, 2009 Do not ask this in a thread. Simply PM them to ask if they wanna look at 'em. Unless they're rude' date=' they're likely to say yes.[/quote'] Thanks for the advice. Now I know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted January 25, 2009 Report Share Posted January 25, 2009 Brilliant Cards!They're Just Perfect!None of them are overpowered and none of them are bad, 10/10!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
couch Posted January 30, 2009 Report Share Posted January 30, 2009 i think your hellboy the deamon hunter card is sweet as i absoloutley love it keep makeing the great cards oh and have you seen the movie of hellboy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gelmaker Posted February 2, 2009 Report Share Posted February 2, 2009 Andyrad - The Merciless Fiend please can I have this card.THANKS Gelmaker Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alec Baldwin Posted February 26, 2009 Report Share Posted February 26, 2009 Alec Baldwin Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.