~/Coolio Prime\~ Posted November 2, 2008 Report Share Posted November 2, 2008 Hardly any errors and pretty relevant effects. The pics are also decent. Nice job. 7.5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 3, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 3, 2008 Hey, I am making now quality member cards! Just choose an image from an existing card here. Something special: The effect of your card will depend on your reputations. Read the "Member Card Information" below for more information. [spoiler=[size=medium]Member Card Information:[/size]]This is my new special section. If you want a member card, choose 1 image of an existing card in this thread, tell me the name of that card here and you will get a member card with that picture then here! I guarantee good OCG_______________________________________________________________________ Info: The card will get stars equal to your stars here +2 [Example: 4 star member, gets a 6 star monster]The effect will be stronger if you have a lot of reputations. [Example: 4 star member with 20 reps, will have a weaker effect than a 4 star member with 50 reps.] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted November 3, 2008 Report Share Posted November 3, 2008 Hey i'd like a Member Card and i'd like the pic of Sepiroth Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted November 5, 2008 Report Share Posted November 5, 2008 I would like to have a member card. I want my pic to be Lightning Flash. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 5, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 5, 2008 Skuldur, here's your card:[spoiler=[b]Skuldur - The Dark Warrior (CARD FOR SKULDUR)[/b]] Card Lore: Discard 1 card from your hand. The ATK and DEF of 1 monster on the field becomes 1000 until your next Standby Phase. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the half original DEF of the destroyed monster and increase your Life Points by the half of the original ATK of the destroyed monster. And double c4's card:[spoiler=[b]Double C4 - The Swift Assaulter (CARD FOR DOUBLE C4)[/b]] Card Lore: This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase by discarding 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard during your Battle Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase your opponent's Life Points by 200 points during each of your Standby-Phases. Comment: I put them on the 1st page here, so all people can see them.@ double c_4: I hope you dont get angry, because you got a weaker effect than pikachu and skuldur. Like I said before, these cards are based on your stars and on your Reputation points.I hope I get a rep for these :) and I hope you liked em' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest H3SE Posted November 6, 2008 Report Share Posted November 6, 2008 I'd recommend giving credit from where you found the pics, because I'd hate to see the administrators lock this forum even though you edited it because it happened to me twice. Oh and when a monsters is a LV monster it means that LV is how many stars it has. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted November 6, 2008 Report Share Posted November 6, 2008 awesome man these r really cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 6, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 6, 2008 Oh and when a monsters is a LV monster it means that LV is how many stars it has. Are you too lazy to read the posts here? Or are you sightless? I told you guys before' date=' that the LV in my "Saiyajin" cards, are exatly like their form. [son Goku SSJ2 = LV2 card , Vegeta SSJ4 = LV4 card'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skuldur Posted November 7, 2008 Report Share Posted November 7, 2008 Woah my card is awesome thank you very much :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted November 7, 2008 Report Share Posted November 7, 2008 Crash Bandicoot ftw :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:|Fallen|:. Posted November 7, 2008 Report Share Posted November 7, 2008 can i have a member card please Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 7, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 7, 2008 ' pid='1325359' dateline='1226086118']can i have a member card please Of course. Everyone can have one. Why you didnt read the info? The info says that you have to choose an image of an exisiting card in my thread here, and I will make a member card including that pic. And if I recieve a rep for it, you will recieve a rep back as a thanking. :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:|Fallen|:. Posted November 7, 2008 Report Share Posted November 7, 2008 ill have the pic of Illidan Stormrage - The Demon Overlord Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 10, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 10, 2008 Okay Chaos Remix, here's your card:I put the card on the 1st page. I hope you like it, and dont forget my rep :P [spoiler=[b]Chaos Remix - Devastating Demonlord[/b]]Card Lore: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Quick Play Spell Cards and Counter Trap Cards. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:|Fallen|:. Posted November 10, 2008 Report Share Posted November 10, 2008 cool member card10/10+ REP Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 15, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2008 --- ADDED 1 NEW CARD --- I have added "Silver Surfer - Attender of Galaktus" in the comic section.Due to his enormous power he got a powerful effect. cool member card10/10+ REP Im happy you liked your member card :) Thanks for the rep too Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kōsuke Ueki Posted November 15, 2008 Report Share Posted November 15, 2008 Thanks for the member card 10/10. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 16, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 16, 2008 Thanks for the member card 10/10. No problem. Im happy that you liked it ^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Corinthian Posted November 18, 2008 Report Share Posted November 18, 2008 Hey Leanbow, I'll like a member card please. Can you use the image of Magneto - Ruler of Magnetic Power. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
killertrey40 Posted November 18, 2008 Report Share Posted November 18, 2008 Sweet, i rate 9.5/10 some of them could be better. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zorc: The Dark One Posted November 19, 2008 Report Share Posted November 19, 2008 They are very good!9/10They are good 9/10They are good 9/10They are good 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cyber Altair Posted November 19, 2008 Report Share Posted November 19, 2008 I edited the most of the pictures I used' date=' so you cant find them on the internet in the same version except here. The holo's are made by myself.[/u'] That's not important. What is your source and no the "Internet" DOES NOT qualify as a source. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 19, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 19, 2008 That's not important. What is your source and no the "Internet" DOES NOT qualify as a source. hi cyber altair' date=' I searched them by google....and all of these pictures are "pop culture cards" from comics, games etc. , I took nearly every image from their internet-sites ([i']from the comic,movie[/i]). The artists of pop culture images are never shown, except you search for the actor (mostly you just see "marvel" as actor for example for my comic cards.) Is that now so important that I find the artists of pop cultures?Of course I would show the actor and site if I would use an image of an realistic card, because these images are all drawn by someone and you can see immediately the actor of it on the page. If you go on a Dragonball Z site for example, you could find the most of the images I used. Or on a site of marvel you could find the most of the comic sites..... :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cyber Altair Posted November 20, 2008 Report Share Posted November 20, 2008 Just wondering if you had used any "Fan Art" images cause those are copyrighted. The stuff from Marvel.com and such sites are no big deal. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oscuro Posted November 22, 2008 Author Report Share Posted November 22, 2008 Hey Leanbow' date=' I'll like a member card please. Can you use the image of Magneto - Ruler of Magnetic Power.[/quote'] Okay, your member card is up! You are a 4 star member, so your card got +2 Levels. Its a 6 star monster with good effect. I gave him a good effect because you have pretty much Reputations for a 400 post member. That card would be a good thunder-type monster if it would be real. [spoiler=[b]Emperor - Swayer of Thunders[/b]]Card Lore: Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 points for each Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard. Each time your opponent activates 1 Spell or Trap Card, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed or removed from the field, draw 1 card for each face-up Thunder-Type monster on the field. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.