Any "Different" classmates?

CeDeFiA

I got the idea from this thread:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-74684.html

Well, in my science class today...

We were playing a Who Has game, and it was on the Scientific Process.

I know you all know it...

Problem

Hypothesis

Procedure

Results

Conclusion. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, the dude got a card that said...

"I have a Problem"

And everyone bursted out laughing, people say the card suited him.

Except he had more than one "Problem".

Now, share yours.

Umm. Well there is this kid, Edward. So Edward (He's in my math class) sat behind me in class and kept kicking me. After a few weeks of that, I got tired and told out teach, Mrs. Salzman, that Edward kept kicking me in class and that it was distracting me from learning so she put me behind Edward and Edward in front of me and the Edward kept turning around and knocking all my papers off my desk(I had like, 20) and I had to pick them all up. Then the next day, Edward started to write on my binder. He wrote "I" before I stopped him, and it won't come off. So I told Mrs.Salzman again and she moved me to a different seat. "That's the end of Edward" I thought, but I was wrong! He came to my locker when I was packing up to go home and started to hit me with his instrument(he's in band) and I said "That hurts" He says "Sorry. I didn't know that hurt, I'll just do it the old-fashioned way" And started to hit me(really hard) with his hand, then he started to kick me. At lunch I was sitting eating my lunch talking to some friends(then Edward come in the lunchroom) and Edward pushes me right off the table while I was drinking a bottle of water, so I spilled water everywhere, and mad a huge mess, and nevertheless, my back was throbbing. (Unfortunately) Edward is on my soccer team. At practice he wouldn't stop kicking me, and I called my parents to come and pick me up. The next day, it got worse. He punched me, when I did nothing wrong. I went to the principal(not for a bad reason, but to complain about Edward) and told him about Edward, and what he does. The principal did NOTHING! There MUST be something wrong with Edward, or he wouldn't do those things.

Umm. Well there is this kid' date=' Edward. So Edward (He's in my math class) sat behind me in class and kept kicking me. After a few weeks of that, I got tired and told out teach, Mrs. Salzman, that Edward kept kicking me in class and that it was distracting me from learning so she put me behind Edward and Edward in front of me and the Edward kept turning around and knocking [b']all[/b] my papers off my desk(I had like, 20) and I had to pick them all up. Then the next day, Edward started to write on my binder. He wrote "I" before I stopped him, and it won't come off. So I told Mrs.Salzman again and she moved me to a different seat. "That's the end of Edward" I thought, but I was wrong! He came to my locker when I was packing up to go home and started to hit me with his instrument(he's in band) and I said "That hurts" He says "Sorry. I didn't know that hurt, I'll just do it the old-fashioned way" And started to hit me(really hard) with his hand, then he started to kick me. At lunch I was sitting eating my lunch talking to some friends(then Edward come in the lunchroom) and Edward pushes me right off the table while I was drinking a bottle of water, so I spilled water everywhere, and mad a huge mess, and nevertheless, my back was throbbing. (Unfortunately) Edward is on my soccer team. At practice he wouldn't stop kicking me, and I called my parents to come and pick me up. The next day, it got worse. He punched me, when I did nothing wrong. I went to the principal(not for a bad reason, but to complain about Edward) and told him about Edward, and what he does. The principal did NOTHING! There MUST be something wrong with Edward, or he wouldn't do those things.

Wow, Edward is a very weird kid...

Something is wrong with him as you said.

Umm. Well there is this kid' date=' Edward. So Edward (He's in my math class) sat behind me in class and kept kicking me. After a few weeks of that, I got tired and told out teach, Mrs. Salzman, that Edward kept kicking me in class and that it was distracting me from learning so she put me behind Edward and Edward in front of me and the Edward kept turning around and knocking [b']all[/b] my papers off my desk(I had like, 20) and I had to pick them all up. Then the next day, Edward started to write on my binder. He wrote "I" before I stopped him, and it won't come off. So I told Mrs.Salzman again and she moved me to a different seat. "That's the end of Edward" I thought, but I was wrong! He came to my locker when I was packing up to go home and started to hit me with his instrument(he's in band) and I said "That hurts" He says "Sorry. I didn't know that hurt, I'll just do it the old-fashioned way" And started to hit me(really hard) with his hand, then he started to kick me. At lunch I was sitting eating my lunch talking to some friends(then Edward come in the lunchroom) and Edward pushes me right off the table while I was drinking a bottle of water, so I spilled water everywhere, and mad a huge mess, and nevertheless, my back was throbbing. (Unfortunately) Edward is on my soccer team. At practice he wouldn't stop kicking me, and I called my parents to come and pick me up. The next day, it got worse. He punched me, when I did nothing wrong. I went to the principal(not for a bad reason, but to complain about Edward) and told him about Edward, and what he does. The principal did NOTHING! There MUST be something wrong with Edward, or he wouldn't do those things.

I know. Oh and yesterday in math class when he was raising his had he was making all sorts of weird noises.

I know. Oh and yesterday in math class when he was raising his had he was making all sorts of weird noises.

Are you sure he isn't special ed?

I don't think he is. I'm in 6th grade, and I'm in advanced Math, and he's with me, so he must be smart, but something is wrong with him.

I don't think he is. I'm in 6th grade, and I'm in advanced Math, and he's with me, so he must be smart, but something is wrong with him.

Retarded?

And just advances in math?

Retarded?

And just advances in math?

I guess that's the only solution.

Archived