Weight  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Weight

• Anerxic
    • UnderWeight
    • Average
    • OverWeight
    • Obese

Before anyone says anything, I apologize to anyone who may find this Poll offending. This is why I am making it so no one can see what you voted for. Again, I am sorry about people who wanna flame me. If you need to get out your anger, PM me, I promise I will take it well. This is only for my personal knowledge, and to fix myths.

The myth is, all people on the computer are fat, nerds. This is not true, and I wanna prove it.

So, please vote for what weight you are. Anerxic, UnderWeight, Average, OverWeight, Obese. I tried to make the poll options as nice as possible. Again, I apologize.

I am underweight, because I am 5 feet, 5 inches, but only weigh 100 pounds. No one needs to list their weight, nor comment. This should be private.

im anarexic

thread is... pointless? o.0

It may be' date=' but it is for my personal veiws. I am trying to prove a myth wrong.

I am the perfect weight for my height.

6'0" tall (180 centimetres) and weigh 150 pounds (70 kilograms).

Woah! You are tall! WOW!

Underweight' date=' and proud of it

Although, none of my pants fit me, so I'm constantly pulling my pants up throughout the day >.>

[/color']

im anarexic

Your sig contradicts this post

yes i know, i was showing how pointless this thread was, people canz lie o.0"

Underweight' date=' and proud of it

Although, none of my pants fit me, so I'm constantly pulling my pants up throughout the day >.>

[/color']

im anarexic

Your sig contradicts this post

yes i know' date=' i was showing how pointless this thread was, people canz lie o.0"

[/quote']

*points to poll, where no one has said overweight*

Although, I do have trouble finding pants that fit >.>

I have a very thin waist, and rather long legs (I'm about 5'10")

I'm not that Anorexic but I'm a bit slim. I'm hitting the 6 something feet this week ^^. [i'm tall for a 12 year old T_T]

I'm not that Anorexic but I'm a bit slim. I'm hitting the 6 something feet this week ^^. [i'm tall for a 12 year old T_T]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived