-Cancelled- =( PM me if you have any questions...

Chaotix®

[align=center]Hi everyone. Welcome to my contest, Crossroads of Redemption :)

If you didn't guess already, this contest is for my fan fic, which seems to be getting reasonably popular. (Link in sig if you are interested)

Enough talk, let us begin!

[spoiler=[b]Rules[/b]]

1. So Spamming, Flaming etc.

2. Your card may be featured in my fic. If you don't agree to this, please state so.

3. Have fun!

[spoiler=[b]Prizes[/b]]

1st Prize: 6 Reputation, 300 Points and Card/Deck will be featured in fan fic.

Participation Award: Your Card may be featured if I choose so. You will all also receive 1 free order of your choice at my shop, Booster Zone.

[spoiler=[b]Instructions[/b]]

You must make 1 card. This card must be the Cover Card for a particular Deck Theme, which you will state (For Example, Reborning monsters from Graveyard, "Shadow ninja" deck focusing on remove cards from play etc.). You cannot make a monster for an existing Deck Theme, such as Elemental Hero.

Rubrics For Rating (Visuals don't matter, I'm looking for great ideas!):

20% Points for Card OCG

5% Points for Card Pic

30% For Card Effect

10% Balance

5% Personal "I Like It"

30% For Deck Theme Idea

Total= /100

[spoiler=[b]Entering Format (IMPORTANT)[/b]]

Provide All the following:

My Card:

My Deck Theme:

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme:

[spoiler=[b]Contestants[/b]]

Night Crow

nubcakez

DarkDragonX

grale253

computerwhiz98

ghosts

Chaos[Remix]

DX Games

Chidori

J0V1

kao backup

Synthia

aster259

OMGAKITTY

Ancientspellcaster

KurashiDragon

The Almighty Animator

I marluxia I

Raelan

Aelsthla-Mental

X-L YEAHHHH!!!

Supreme King SAMBAU

hobbes96

jamief

✗actor Designs

ENDS 30th OCTOBER!! UNLIMITED ENTRANTS ALLOWED!!![/align]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here

68190xs1.jpg

"Uria, Lord of Searing Flames + the Winged Dragon of Ra"

This card cannot be Summoned by Super Polymerization. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent draws 1 card and place 1 Sacred Beast Counter on this card. By removing any number of Sacred Beast Counter(s) from this card, activate the appropriate effect based on the number of Sacred Beast Counter(s) you removed.

- 1: This card gains 400 ATK and DEF.

- 2: Pay 700 Life Points to Special Summon as many Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monsters as possible from your hand.

- 3: Draw 2 cards.

- 4 or more: You can Special Summon 1 "Raviel, Lord of Phantasm Token" (Fiend-Type/Dark/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. If the "Raviel, Lord of Phantasm Token" is selected as an attack target, destroy all monsters on the field except this card.

it works in a god/sacred beast deck

Entry Reserved
[i]~Chidori[/i]

My Deck Theme: Special Summoning monsters and buffing 'em up

My Card: [u][b]Rebirth Enchanter[/b][/u]
[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2vajy2a.jpg[/IMG]
[b][i]When this card is successfully Summoned select 1 Monster card in your Graveyard and Special Summon it face-up in attack Position. Inflict Direct Damage equal to the selected Monster's Level x300 to your Lifepoints. Once per Duel, select 1 Monster card that was Special Summoned this Turn and increase its ATK by 1000.[/i][/b]
[u]Holo Sheet Credit to Ashje[/u]
[url]http://sypri.deviantart.com/art/WoW-Priest-Tier-6-57538943[/url]

How it helps: It gives a major buff too other monsters you special summon. Plus it helps you specail summon.

My Card:82323vt0.jpg

My Deck Theme:Coulod be either: Increasing machine monsters attack to stupidly high levels, or constant monster destruction

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme: well that depends on wich of the above themes you go with my deck idea involving this card was "Limitless Raven" as limiter removal destroys a monster, it would return to your hand and ultimatly decimate your opponent with MEGA-JINZO, or you could use cards like lightning vortex to clear the field for a barage of direct attacks using this card to return vortext to your hand.

My Cards:

73765on4.jpg

"Silver Fang" + "1 or more DARK Attribute Tuner monsters"

A Synchro Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Synchro Material Monsters..

Once per Turn, your opponent Draws 5 cards and shows them to you. Place one shadow counter on the cards drawn by this card Effect. Any LIGHT Attribute monsters Drawn by this card Effect are Removed from Play. You can pay 500 life points to select one card Removed From Play by this card effect and place it in your hand. After 3 turns when this card has been Synchro Summoned return it to your Extra Deck, then Special summon the monsters used for the Synchro Summon Of this card from your Graveyard.

holommvo7.jpg

When this card is summoned, place one Shadow counter on each card in your opponents hand. Once per turn you can activate one of the following effects: - Release this card, your opponent must discard all cards with a shadow counter on them, then for each card discarded by this card effect your opponent takes 300 points of damage to there life points. - You select one card in your opponents hand thats has a Shadow counter on it, remove all Shadow counters on that card and your opponent must show you that card. if that card is a LIGHT Attribute monster card, remove the card from play and your opponent takes 300 damage.

73765ij2.jpg

This card can only be activated when you have "Valtios - The Shadow Creature" on your side of the field. When your opponent Draws a card from there deck place one "Shadow Counter" on the card(s) drawn. When your opponent draws a card during there Draw phase your opponent must show the card they had just drawn, if that card is a LIGHT Attribute monster card, place it in your hand and your opponent takes 500 damage to there life points. You take 1000 damage if you activate a card added to your hand by this card effect. If "Valtios- The Shadow Creature" is removed from the field, destroy this card. If this card is removed from your side of the field, destory all "Valtios- The Shadow Creature" on the field.

My Deck Theme:

Deck Malipulation,Deck Destruction and All Seeing Eye Deck.

How is my cards helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme:Well the deck depends on Valtios - The Shadow Creature effects to place shadow counters on your opponents cards then useing his effects to make your oponent take damage, see there hand, ruin there hand avantage and steal there monsters cards so they can be attack direcly.

Card:168803ug1.jpg

Deck Theme: It involves around this monster, mostly, protecting my other monsters with it's effect(by boosting it with cards), increasing it's defence for costs and stuff. Every card in the deck except for the dragon itself can special summon it onto the field. This means it does lot of defensive things, making this a metal defensive deck.

Help: It's the main card. It protects you while having a medium attack power to bash your opponent up.

22767ia9.jpg

22767zv9.jpg

frozecopy.jpg

If your opponent activates a Spell Card while this card is on the field, deal 500 damage to their Life Points. Once per turn before your Battle Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand and select 1 monster on the field. That monster cannot declare an attack during the next Battle Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during the next Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, the attacking monster is switched to Defense Position and cannot declare an attack next turn.

Deck Theme: Lockdown. Reducing your opponent's available space to Summon monsters/Spells/Traps, as well as keeping him/her from attacking.

Entry Reserved,Deck Theme:Ancient Ribirth

I Included The Fusion Material Monsters

141710py1.jpg

Effect:"Element Master Of Shadows" + "Ancient Realm Dragon"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.This card cannot be removed from play.When this card is face up on your side of the field along with the trap card "Dragon's Deception" you can increase this cards DEF by the equal amount of you current Life Points subtracted from 8000.

141710jn7.jpg

Effect:Once per turn you can put 3 "Ancient Counters" on one of your opponent's monsters.Once in a duel you can send 1 monster you control to the graveyard and skip the next 3 of your opponent's drawing phases.

141710by3.jpg

Effect:When this card destroys one of your opponent's monsters by battle you can pay 400 life points and special summon 1 fusion monster that has "Element" in its name.The following effect can also be treated as a Fusion Summon.

My Card: Awesomecard.jpg

Deck Theme: Cards that send cards to the bottom of their owner's deck. i.e most of them have this "When this card is destroyed it is sent back to the bottom of it's owner's Deck" and alot of this have effects dealing with when they go back you draw cards/destroy cards. Which helps you gain Card Advantage. They are also all Spellcasters.

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme: Well one card would send this card back, It would destroy two monsters on the field, AND it will summon low leveled spellcaster type monster such as Apprentice Magician for even more Card Advantage.

I am so reserved!

Edit:

126388hz3.jpg

This is my deck card in a deck whose purpose is to remove cards from play and return them to the Deck or hand, replenishing the number of cards. This card is, like, the most powerful and most effective card in the deck.

---------------------------------------

These are other cards that go in this deck.

126388au1.jpg126388rw3.jpg

You do not need to judge these.(Unless you want to.)

Entry Reserved, I will post my card in a minute. Does it have to be a Monster?

282p7af.png

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be activated except by Releasing one DARK and LIGHT monster. As long as this card is face-up on the field, all DARK monsters lose 200 ATK and 300 DEF. All LIGHT monsters lose 300 ATK and 200 DEF. If a LIGHT or DARK monster is sent to the Graveyard while this card is face-up on the field, draw 2 cards. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a DARK or LIGHT monster, increase your Life Points by 2000. If a DARK or LIGHT monster is Summoned while this card is face-up on the field, you can discard 3 cards from your hand to negate the Summon.

Deck: LIGHT and DARK Counter

Helper: This card is based on LIGHT and DARK. It decreases the power of Light and Dark Monsters, it lets you draw cards because of Light and Dark Monsters, and you gain LP because of Light and Dark Monsters. So, if your opponent is a strong proponent of Light and Dark, this card would easily be able to counter any Monster that comes your way.

Archived