-Cancelled- =( PM me if you have any questions...

Chaotix®

Wow! A Chaotix Contest, with great prizes? And a chance to appear in his fic? What more could i ask for? :P

My Card: 21377sx3.jpg

Effect:

This card only be Normal Summoned. If this card attacks the turn this is Normal Summoned, flip a coin. If heads, you can return one level 4 or lower Spellcaster-type monster to your hand from your Graveyard. If tails, the attack of this monster is halved and the attack resumes normally.

My Deck Theme: Magic Rejuvenation

Why it helps: She is pretty good as an early-stringer to get out the stronger cards. Her attack is high enough as a four star to prevent some hits while you prepare to summon the back-to-hand monster, and once you do you can get ready for a good tribute. In my opinion, i feel that her "tails" effect evens her out because of the 50/50 chance.

Summed up: An easy way to get a stronger hitter early-on.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been working on this deck ever since this contest i entered a while back. they are called the science monsters. (i bet you can tell which contest)

101549bg3.jpg

Credit:http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs26/i/2008/0...y_bgx1.jpg

Effect: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 monsters with 'Science' in thier names from your side of the field. One time only you may pay 2000 life points to Special Summon as many removed from play monsters with 'Science' in their names to your side of the field as possible.

101549pk9.jpg

Credit:Deviant art(don't remember who same for next 2)

Effect:When this card is Normal Summoned sucsessfully you may Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower monster with 'Science' in it's name from your hand to your side of the field .When this monster would be sent to the Graveyard remove it from play instead.

101549cc5.jpg

Effect:When this monster attacks you must remove from play monsters in your Graveyard equal to the level of the attack target. If this monster Attacks your opponent directly you may select 3 monsters with 'Science' in thier name from your Deck and send them to the Graveyard.

101549pd7.jpg

The deck focuses on removing from play monsters in your own deck. Why? because there are a whole bunch of support cards that i am making to raise life points when a monster is removed from play and cards that special summon them back to the field.

My Card80335po0.jpg

My Deck Theme: Sending "Landform" monsters from the deck to activate effects and Swarming

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme: It's the Signature card, the deck revolves around getting this card out and also the other synchros

[spoiler=Here are the rest of the cards]80335ql4.jpg

80335to7.jpg

80335rj6.jpg

80335km1.jpg

80335wr4.jpg

80335an8.jpg

80335jb2.jpg

80335ug2.jpg

80335ll4.jpg

80335ws7.jpg

80335ru7.jpg

80335hi5.jpg

80335iw4.jpg

80335cp4.jpg

80335hs9.jpg

80335bs1.jpg

80335qo8.jpg

Rulings on the Landform cards:

1. They cannot return themselves to your Deck, by their 2nd effect. There must be another Landform monster in your Graveyard

2. Landform Sorceress - Aqua cannot activate her effect if there isn't any Landform monsters in your Graveyard, also she cannot Special Summon the monsters she sent.

3.Landform Monsters cannot activate they're effects if there aren't enough Landform monsters in your Deck.

151809ra7.jpg

This monster cannot declare an attack. The ATK of this monster cannot be changed except by its own effect. As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position on your field, any monsters your opponent Summons is change to Attack Position and their Battle Positions cannot be changed. Your opponent must attack with all their monsters when possible. When this card destroys a monster by battle, discard 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck. For each Monster Card sent to your opponent's Graveyard by this effect, increase the ATK of this card by 100.

deck theme, card destruction mainly

this one belongs to a card set, they all have the characteristics of being passive. they don't attack, however they force their enemies to attack and if these passive monsters destroy them or damage ur opponent's life point, it usually discards card from ur opponent's deck along with 1 other effect of its own (ATK buff for hasani), they are pretty sick to deal with if you have drawn some strong spell support for them.

more coming if i can get them in before deadline. also bumped this thread

Archived