-Cancelled- =( PM me if you have any questions...

Chaotix®

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Well the deck theme is like a water dragon deck, and it is useful because with these cards you don't need a tuner, just an effect monster and a synchro, and this other effect goes with all switchers, you can increase your ATK by 300 points for all 3000 ATK monsters except for a switcher on the field.

My Card: I present for the first time (Lucky) MY SKY CARDS!!!!!

[spoiler=Night Sky Swallow]NightSkySwallow-1.jpg

When this monster is Summoned, place 1 Night Counter on it. This monster gains 1 Night Counter during your Draw Phase. (Max 5) You can place 1 Night Counter on any Monster on the field. (Max 1) If a monster with a Night Counter is targeted by a Monster effect you can remove the Night Counter to negate the effect. Once per turn when a monster with a Night Counter is sent to the Graveyard the owner of that card can pay 500 Points to place it in their hand. That card cannot be played until the turn after it was placed in their hand.

[spoiler=Dawn Sky Dragon]DawnSkyDragon.jpg

When this Monster is Summoned, place 1 Dawn Counter on it. This Monster gains 1 Dawn counter during your Draw Phase. (Max 5) You can place one Dawn Counter on any Monster on the field. (Max 1) If a Monster with a Dawn Counter is targeted by Spell/Trap you can remove the Dawn Counter to negate the effect and destroy the spell/Trap. If a Monster with a Dawn Counter is Attacked the owner can pay 500 points to negate the attack. The Monster that was attacked cannot attack, be attacked, or released until the turn after this effect was used. The respective opponent can also attack directly.

[spoiler=Day Sky Magician]DaySkyMagician.jpg

When this Monster is Summoned place 1 Day Counter on it. This Monster gains 1 Day Counter during your Draw Phase. (Max 5) You can place 1 Day Counter on any Monster on the field. (Max 1) If a Monster with a Day Counter is Released the Day Counter can be used as another Release. If this effect was used the Monster that is Summoned cannot attack or activate its effect until the End Phase of the turn after it was Summoned. That Monster also loses 500 ATK and Def. The Day Counter is also placed on 1 of your Opponent's Monster of their choice.

[spoiler=Heavenly Sky Swan]HeavenlySkySwan.jpg

When this Monster is Summoned place 1 Heavan Counter on it. During the Draw Phase of your turn Place 1 Heavan counter on it. (Max 5) When this Monster gains 5 Heavan Counters you can destroy them to Special Summon 1 "Sky" Monster with 2000 DEF or less from your graveyard. That Monster must be level 5 or less. That Monster cannot Attack on the turn it's summoned. For every Monster Summoned by this Monster's Effect this monster loses 500 ATK. If this Monster's ATK falls to 0 It's effect is negated.

[spoiler=Guardian Of The Sky]GuardianOfTheSky.jpg

This Monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned exept by Removing 2 "Sky" Monsters from play. When this monster is Summoned, place one Sky Counter on it. This Monster gains 1 Sky Counter during each of your Draw Phase. (Max 10) Once during your Main Phase 1 you can place 1 Sky Counter on any Monster on the field. (Max 1) If a Monster with a Sky Counter is targeted by an Effect or an attack from 1 Monster that card Owner's Opponent Controls the Monster that is targeted gains 500 ATK and Def and the effect is negated. If this effect was used the Sky Counter is destroyed. When this Monster gains 10 Sky Counters you can Release this Monster to destroy all cards your opponent Contols.

Images are not made by me. I'll give the links later.

My Deck Theme: This theme is basically a sharing type thing. All players get the effect of the card in one way or another.

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme: Sky Monsters are my new creation in this game in that they help both players and hinder them. They help each other and all other monsters on the field on one way or another so basically its like they don't play favorites. They're very versitile and can be used in most decks.

My Card: 58362ue1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set, this card can only be special summoned by tributing one level 5 or higher "Corrosionist" monster and destroying two cards on your side of the field. Once per turn you can destroy one card on your side of the field to destroy one card on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life points. During the end phase of your turn, you can destroy the top card of your deck to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points.

My Deck Theme: It's based on 'corrosion', wearing away the opponent through burn and card destruction, often at the cost of destroying your own cards (as such, some have their effects activated when destroyed).

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme: It has both burn and card destruction, also being able to destroy your own cards to activate some of their card effects. And i wrote that it 'destroys' the top card of your deck on purpose.

Had a little tricky finding a good pic, in the end i settled for a nice pic of Cell. I could never find the best pic. Aahh well, only 5%.

Pic location: http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/cell-in-dragon-ball-z-burst-limit.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2008/05/24/official-dragon-ball-z-burst-limit-character-list.htm&h=720&w=1280&sz=176&hl=en&start=11&sig2=jKeUgSNjQXJ8PD5Qw0nGZQ&usg=__8vCQSqopzFolDxCR_AgFEgOgYRI=&tbnid=VLjGVaVUG7EtCM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=150&ei=dpr6SPPrNoe4sAO7-OizDQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcell%2Bdragon%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Hope you like it anyway.

So, good luck!

OH MY GOD!!!! totally reserving! You got to see my "Bllet" monsters set: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-76585.html

Ive only posted 6 but there will be a ton more coming!

and this is the main card:

bulletman2ao1.png

My Deck Theme: "Bullet" monsters, which you should click the site for the rulez.

How is this card helpful in a Deck Following My Deck Theme: Just destroys anything and leads a path TO VICTORY!!!!

here's my card.

ghosts6.jpg

EFFECT:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your Graveyard when you have at least 2 or more Spell or Trap cards in your Graveyard. If your opponent does not control any Monster Cards on his or her side of the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly with twice the amount of it's Original Attack. When your opponent declares an attack on this monster while you have an Equip Spell Card on this monster, negate the attack and destroy the Equip Spell Card instead. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to inflict direct damage to your opponents Life Points, negate all the effects of Trap cards until after the Damage step. During your 5th Standby Phase after this card is Special Summoned, this card's ATK is halved.

My Deck: This deck is supposed to target your opponents monsters and use their ATK against themselves. other support cards try to increase ATK and focus on Life Points rather than consequences. All together It's a Brute of a Deck with "Angelic" type monsters.

Archived