New /Busters

Phantom Roxas

Goyo Guardian/Buster

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

8/3300/2500

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field face-up. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Goyo Guardian" from your Graveyard.

Black Rose Dragon/Buster

FIRE

Dragon/Effect

9/2900/2300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card is Special Summoned, you can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to select 1 monster your opponent controls to Attack Position, and make its ATK and DEF 0. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard. That monster cannot declare an attack on the turn it is Special Summoned by this effect.

Turbo Warrior/Buster

WIND

Warrior/Effect

8/3000/2000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". If this card attacks a Level 6 or higher Monster OR a Synchro Monster, the ATK of that monster is halved. This card cannot be targeted by the effect of an Effect Monster. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Turbo Warrior" from your Graveyard.

Junk Warrior/Buster

DARK

Warrior/Effect

7/2800/1800

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all face-up Level 3 and lower monsters on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Junk Warrior" from your Graveyard.

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary/Buster

WATER

Sea Serpent/Effect

8/2800/1900

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". Discard any number of cards from your hand to return from the field to the bottom of the owner's Deck the same number of cards you discarded. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary" from your Graveyard.

Iron Chain Dragon/Buster

EARTH

Dragon/Effect

8/3000/1800

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". You can remove any number of "Iron Chain" monsters in your Graveyard from play to have this card gain 300 ATK for each one removed. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you remove from play the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck. For every Monster removed from play by this effect, inflict damage equal to the total level of the monsters x100. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Iron Chain" from your Graveyard.

Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth/Buster

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

8/3100/1300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 Warrior-Type monsters from your hand or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all Warrior-Type monsters except "Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth/Buster" by 100 for every other Warrior-Type monster on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth." from your Graveyard.

I was thinking of this too. I was thinking "if BRD had a /buster' date=' you could nuke the fiels and have a 2400 atk beatstick on the field." oh well, awesome though 10/10

[/quote']

Except here, it's a free 2900 ATK Beatstick! A bit OP though, now that I think about it, but all the /Busters except for Hyper Psycho Gunner/Buster are broken.

I read "Goyo Guardian /Buster" name and I was like' date=' "Dear God" Lolz these cards are great, you should try to find images to suit these cards :)

[/quote']

I just HAD to do Goyo Guardian/Buster first! And yes, I'm trying to look for pics. GG/B and TW/B might be easy.

Eh, some are decent; others are just bad. Black Rose Dragon/Buster is hardly any different from the Synchro version, with the main change being the addition of the Piercing ability (and, of course, the ability to leave behind the original 2400 ATK monster when the field-nuke is used), and Iron Chain Dragon just gets a tiny ATK boost and reverse-mills a couple more cards.

Make /Buster versions of Synchro Monsters that nobody would ever consider using - Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth, for example - and make them actually good.

Gaia Knight' date=' the Force of Earth/Buster

EARTH

Warrior/Effect

8/3100/1300

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 Warrior-Type monsters from your hand or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all Warrior-Type monsters except "Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth/Buster" by 100 for every other Warrior-Type monster on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth." from your Graveyard.

[/quote']

Awsome Buster! This card would help my friend's warrior based deck big time! If only it was a real card...Oh well...

Archived