The ban list

The ban list is there for a very good reason. If all the ban cards became Limited at some point, practically everyone would be running the exact same deck and the game would be ruined. You'll be happy to know that Breaker and Faith are coming back this September.

Hey guess what no one cares.

BlackKnight: Would you use Victory Dragon? No one would because they'd scoop before you attacked for the match.

Monarchs will never hit the list. And even if they ban treeborn frog, MacroMonarch will dominate. The monarchs will ALWAYS have some way to stay in the meta.

If for some reason they kill off macromonarch as well, I feel Gemini Summoner will make it.

I'll be happy when they limit Monarchs' date=' but they dominate the game at this point

[/quote']

Why bother limiting them:

Mobius - possibly (just its not abused)

Zaborg - possibly (overabused)

Thestalos - I wouldn't go for 1 but 2 (card isn't used often and not very good effect wise - because if you discard a spell or trap, no damage is inflicted and makes it a possible waste of time.)

Raiza - Necessary (overabused and it just came out in May)

Granmarg - No, 3 is perfect for Granmarg being its the least used and effects not as good as it doesn't negate the f/d monster's effect.

I think if they ban a card, they should keep it banned. Nothing good came from unbanning Snatch, now they are unbanning Breaker. Breaker is overpowered. 1900 ATK or 1600 ATK and a MST. I don't really mind that MOF is unbanned, it's not as cheap as Breaker, just as cheap as the card you are getting back and when/why you're using it. And now there are two Jinzos. *sigh* one is already a problem, but TWO?!?! What are they thinking? I'm not going to be surprized when they limit Jinzo and ban Breaker again, just like what they did for Snatch.

Archived