YCM King of Games

Legend Zero

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here

68190nr4.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tribute Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by a DARK monster. At the end of your Draw phase Destroy 1 monster on the Field.

Flip a coin then activate 0ne of the following:

Heads:You draw 3 cards

tails:Your opponent draws 1 card.

Once per turn, you can remove 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's effect(s) and ATK.

2le0a69.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Machine-type monster and 1 Warrior-type monster on your side of the field. During your Standby Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to roll a six-sided dice. Activate the following effect:

1-Destroy 1 monster on your side of the field.

2-Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

3-Special Summon 1 "Annihilator Token" (Machine-type/Dark/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) on your opponent's side of the field in face-up Defense Position. As long as there is a "Annihilator Token" on either side of the field, you or your opponent must attack an "Annihilator Token". This token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set) and cannot change its battle position.

4-Special Summon 1 "Annihilator Token" to your side of the field with the same effects.

5-Destroy all cards on your side of the field.

6-Destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field.

This effect can only be used twice during the entire Duel.

Entry Reserved :D

EDIT: Here is my card for this round ^_^

[align=center]Mystic Spell Enchancer

11t8mjc.png[/align]

Once per turn' date=' you can pay 500 Life Points and discard 1 card from your hand to increase the ATK and DEF of 1 monster you control by 400 and select 1 face-down Defense Position monster on the field. When the selected card is destroyed, remove it from play instead. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Level 4 or lower monster(s) your opponent controls are treated as Spellcaster-Type. If a monster that battles with this card is a non-Spellcaster-Type monster, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, negate the attack and decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 500. If you call it wrong, destroy 1 monster you control and you take 500 damage.

Disclaimer is on card

Medium OCG was used

Hope Ya Like It

:D :) :LOL: :P :O 8) :MRGREEN:

Silent Hunter[/b']

I wanted my 150th post to be here!!!Now I am 3-stared member,so,...(not kid anymore-so proud!!!LOL)Anyway here goes my first round card.Guys meet my:

165291ji4.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can roll a 6-sided die. Based on the number you rolled, activate the following effect:

1,2-Place 1 Lucky counter on this card,

3,4-Double the original ATK of this card until the End Phase of your opponent's turn,

5,6-Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target until his next End Phase.

By removing 4 Lucky counters from this card, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

I do not own the picture.I've found it on Google,...

22767ee1.jpg

Sorry about the image, it's impossible to find a decent dice picture these days...

Just cause it's a dice effect doesn't mean you need to have an effect for each turnout' date=' try to be realistic, can you honestly read the text on that card? No, therefore it's practically worthless...

[/quote']

^ Agreed. Not only that, but list effects just look...bad...in an aesthetic way too.

Archived