YCM King of Games

Legend Zero

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooo' date='I understand you!!!

People just see how many stars you have.

Just because we are new here doesn't mean we can't be good!!!

^_^

[/quote']

i agree with you it doesnt matter if we have only a few stars

we can make the most good cards ever and you dont need luck ned93 your cards are amazing

Stars show they have been a member along time. It doesn't say how long they have been on making cards. I have been on this form Sence 2003 but i only decided to join a couple of months ago, probably longer.

Nooo' date='I understand you!!!

People just see how many stars you have.

Just because we are new here doesn't mean we can't be good!!!

^_^

[/quote']

i agree with you it doesnt matter if we have only a few stars

we can make the most good cards ever and you dont need luck ned93 your cards are amazing

only if you have the ability and brains to make the card. Yes there are some low star memmbers who can make awesome cards but only because they know how to make a card like the back of their hand. if you don't then you need plenty of practice. But this shall be interesting. Also to all wonder how tough the comp will be?

Sonic Zach just believe in yourself!!!

I also know that there are way experienced and better card makers then me' date='...

BUT!!!I am not going to give up!I'm going to prove them that even low-stared members like me can be great card makers!!!^_^

[/quote']

keep doing that and keep inproving cards each time you make em and you will prove yourself;)

I've done that and i think you've seen my growth guys. Alot of you have seen my first card and have seen that i've developed from a really big noob into a good card maker. I do believe in myself but theyre better people Especially DeMenTed...You're the coolest man. Im going to enter my favorite Sonic card.

Archived