YCM King of Games

Legend Zero

79521oz4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect - Demon Insect of the Pestilence]You can Advance Summon this monster by Releasing 3 monsters you control. If you do this, destroy all LIGHT monsters your opponent controls. During each of your Standby Phases, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-Pay 500 Life Points to Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand.

-Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 level 5 or higher monster you control. Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the ATK of the selected monster -700.

-Release 1 DARK monster you control. Your opponent cannot activate any Set Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase.

-Discard the top 4 cards from your Deck. Select 1 card from your Deck and add it to your hand.

If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-Remove this monster from play until your next Standby Phase. Your opponent cannot attack any level 4 or lower monsters you control.

-Release 2 DARK monsters you control. Destroy the attacking monster. Your opponent must end his/her Battle Phase.

If this monster is destroyed by a card effect, roll 1 six-sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

-1: Return this monster to your Deck. Your Deck is then Shuffled.

-2: Your opponent must discard all Spell and Trap Cards from his/her hand.

-3: You lose 200 Life Points for each card in your hand.

-4: Your opponent can Summon 1 level 6 or lower monster from his/her Deck in face-up Attack Position.

-5: Switch the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls.

-6: Draw 5 cards from your Deck. If any of them are Monster Cards, Summon them in face-down Defense Position.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

79521oz4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect - Demon Insect of the Pestilence]You can Advance Summon this monster by Releasing 3 monsters you control. If you do this' date=' destroy all LIGHT monsters your opponent controls. During each of your Standby Phases, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-Pay 500 Life Points to Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand.

-Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 level 5 or higher monster you control. Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the ATK of the selected monster -700.

-Release 1 DARK monster you control. Your opponent cannot activate any Set Spell or Trap Cards until the End Phase.

-Discard the top 4 cards from your Deck. Select 1 card from your Deck and add it to your hand.

If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

-Remove this monster from play until your next Standby Phase. Your opponent cannot attack any level 4 or lower monsters you control.

-Release 2 DARK monsters you control. Destroy the attacking monster. Your opponent must end his/her Battle Phase.

If this monster is destroyed by a card effect, roll 1 six-sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

-1: Return this monster to your Deck. Your Deck is then Shuffled.

-2: Your opponent must discard all Spell and Trap Cards from his/her hand.

-3: You lose 200 Life Points for each card in your hand.

-4: Your opponent can Summon 1 level 6 or lower monster from his/her Deck in face-up Attack Position.

-5: Switch the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls.

-6: Draw 5 cards from your Deck. If any of them are Monster Cards, Summon them in face-down Defense Position.

[/quote']

i wont take off for it. i know what you what you mean, but the new cards don't say Release.

StardustDragonTDGS-EN-UR-1E.png

Only the Japanese cards do.

Obelisk' date=' the effects seem long because you have to start a new line a lot. If they were all in one paragraph, they'd be smaller. Although Demented's effect is really long.

Still quite a few very good cards, although I've yet to see a full rating(10/10).

[/quote']

DangerousMachineType-6LODT-EN-UR-1E.png

Gee, I wonder why I can read the effect on this card....

Obelisk' date=' the effects seem long because you have to start a new line a lot. If they were all in one paragraph, they'd be smaller. Although Demented's effect is really long.

Still quite a few very good cards, although I've yet to see a full rating(10/10).

[/quote']

It's shorter because it has bullets, and we can't use those, and more recent cards have new lines for different outcomes, atleast the ones I've seen.

Gonna judge the last cards after Proto posts his.

[/quote']

It's shorter because it has bullets, and we can't use those, and more recent cards have new lines for different outcomes, atleast the ones I've seen.

Actually you can use bullets

Example I marluxia I card

order14.jpg

all you woudl have to do is hold down ALT and type 456 then release ALT ░. it will leave a blank spot in the card big enough for you to edit it in paint and put in a dot, but that realy dosnt matter to me i could read the effect because they typed it. that is what mattered.

Archived